In your house

1 big screen in the family room
1 in mom's "in-law suite"
1 in our bedroom
All completely hooked up to high def DirecTV

1 in family room not hooked to anything for games

2, 1 in our living room, 1 in our bedroom, no converter boxes, we have very basic cable and netflix. :)

One in the living room w/cable and netflix through the wii

One in the family room for video games that is only used on weekends

I'm embarrased to say we have 7 T.V.'s all with satalite hooked up. Good Lord, why do we have 7 for 3 of us? May have to rethink this whole T.V. thing.

Six usually, but seven when DS21 comes home from college. None have boxes but we did have it for 4 of them. Comcast could never get our boxes to work right so I had them cancelled. :confused3

We have 2 TV's with boxes...One in the living room and on in the bedroom

2 TVs. No cable.

(but we have 5 computers for 3 people so you'll find us spending all our time on those... who's got time for TV when there is the Dis???)

We have 8 TVs in our house (it is a pretty large house though). 3 of them are hi-def and attached to expanded cable. Those are in the master bedroom, family room, and basement living area. Aside from the TV in the kitchen, most of the other TVs are used rarely or minimally (guest room, DH's office, kids' playroom, exercise room).

We have 2 TV's (7 people in the house for now, my Sister & 2 teen neices are temporaly living with us between apartment/close of new house)

1 in the family room hooked up to Direct TV and one in the play room hooked up to the PS3 and Wii. no tv's in our bedrooms, kitchen or living room.

how many TV's and do they all have "boxes for expanded cable etc"?

In our house: 5 tvs. Living room, family room and the three bedrooms. We have cable (comcast) The TV in the living room and the one in the master bedroom have digital cable boxes and TiVos, The other three do not, they get channels 2-99 only.

We have 8 tv's, 1 with a DVR, 5 with digital boxes, 1 that just has a dvd player hooked up to it (in my DD's room) and one in the kids playroom with the Wii hooked up to it. It's kind of ridiculous considering the only one that gets watched on a regular basis is the one in the family room.

We have three TV's and only one is on the cable/DVR box. The other two only get basic cable.

we have 5 tvs.. only the one in the living room is set up for the expanded cable..

3 flat screen TV's (ranging in size from 37 - 55 inches) are all hooked up to DirectTV HD boxes, 2 of which are DVRs......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter