In WDW week of June 7...where can ressies still be made?

Juliet25

DIS Veteran
A friend of mine is going to Disney for the first time in a week. She booked through a travel agency. They took care of a Chef Mickey's dining ressie as well as dinner at Cinderella's Castle. But they still have four table service credits to use!

I want to advise her on where she may be able to get a ressie so close to her travel dates. There's four in her party...2 adults and a 4 & 6 yo. They're staying at AS-Movies.

Since they don't know their way around very well, I don't think dining at a resort that like PO is feasible (they will be using Disney transportation).

So what do you think? Is it possible to get ressies for places like Tony's Town Sqaure, 50's Prime Time Cafe, or other locations so close to their travel dates? Obviously, I'll advise her to be flexible on times.

There's always a possibility of cancellations at any restaurant. I'd have her look at the menus on allears and make a list of several that she thinks her family will enjoy. Then have her call WDW-DINE and see what's available. If she's flexible, she'll be able to find something.

Here are some suggestions she might be able to try:

Grand Floridian Cafe
Restaurant Marrakesh
Garden Grill
THe Plaza
Nine Dragons
Yak and Yeti
Captain's Grille at BC

Good luck!

We recently booked Teppan Edo and Tusker House for the same timeframe, lunch for both. Call and see what you can get.

There's always a possibility of cancellations at any restaurant. I'd have her look at the menus on allears and make a list of several that she thinks her family will enjoy. Then have her call WDW-DINE and see what's available. If she's flexible, she'll be able to find something.

I agree, make a list of possibilities. If she can get a great CM on the phone they can look at all the availablity for that time frame. Also, calling daily to try and snag a cancelation. Lunches and dining at off times are easier to get. For example: dinner at 4pm or 8:45pm. Lunches at 11am or 3:30pm

Failing that checking at GR in the parks first thing in the morning they can tell you what is open on that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter