• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In WDW now....

Artoo

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to send a quick report on WDW right now (currently sitting in our room at the beautiful POFQ).
Lines are not bad AT ALL!!!! DH and I arrived on Monday and went to MK for Evening EMH. We walked on to Pirates of the Carribean and Haunted Mansion. We rode Haunted Mansion twice, actually. The only line we had to wait in was Dumbo.
MGM was crowded, but no lines there either. Walked onto Star Tours.
At AK, the only real wait we had was a 20-minute "line" (if you could call it that) for EE.
It's been raining on and off all week and very humid, but we have had great luck with the crowds!

Thanks for the report! Have there been a lot of love bugs?

We are leaving in 3 days. We are staying at POFQ. How are the buses there? and did you like the resort.

We were at POFQ last week - it's so nice, isn't it? Nice to hear that the crowds are still low, have fun!

they were setting up the food expo at epcot when we left, how is that??

I can not wait!!! It sounds like you are having a blast!! Enjoy the rest of your stay!!

Thanks, all! Don't worry, a trip report will be coming soon...WDW was a BLAST! It was hot and a bit crowded, but ride wait times were next to nothing. I loved POFQ and we had no problems with the bus transportation (something I was quite worried about before we left for Florida). Some love bugs were crawlin' around, but it was nothing I couldn't handle (and I hate bugs!). Our POFQ room was awesome, with a great view (right on the river, third floor, in Building 1).
I'll make sure and start the trip report as soon as I can. I hope all of you who are going soon have a very magical time!!!

Have fun and enjoy your trip. Wish we could be there, but we have to wait 79 days. Stop by my site and tell me about your trip when you return. Take care

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter