In the Terminal -- Does it have wifi?

MECH8T7

DIS Veteran
In anticipation of a potential lengthy delay in the terminal pre-boarding, does anyone know whether there is free wifi in the terminal? I am assuming that the answer is "no" but just thought I would ask.

Most smartphones these days get internet via wifi and broadband. Lots of cell towers around, so I guess they think they don't need it. They'll wait till they can charge you for it while at sea.

The terminal does not, however if you go closer to the windows facing the ship...you can pick up some of the ships wifi stations. You must wait until they begin boarding the first people so the shipboard systems are reset. This does mean you have to pay for it.

I believe my kids got on their Ipad in the Port of Los Angeles. I think they were on Facebook...so internet access there. we were sitting near the concierage room/right by the entrance to the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter