In the ladies bathroom

I would have thought they knew each other and laughed.:rotfl2:

That's what I was thinking.

Yesterday I was online behind my sister at The Christmas Tree Shop and a cashier opened up a new lane. She didn't ask for "next in line", just said "I'm open on 6". My sister and I both started towards the open lane but I was quicker and got there first . I laughed, and said something along the lines of, "You snooze, you lose! Got to be quicker next time, lady!"

I guess if somebody saw/heard it, it would be taken out of context and I'd come off looking like a crazy b@*ch! ;)

- Laura

As a man, I hate the spanx look. I prefer women to look natural, not plastic. A woman can be jiggly and sexy at the same time. pirate:

As for the verbal "attacks", doesn't surprise me one bit. I have seen how teenaged girls treat one another. :scared1:

:worship:
Thank you! I am a woman but I too am not a fan of the whole Spanx look either. Nothing jiggles but it always looks like a firmly packed tube of chub. Like those Pilsbury rolls where you have to push the spoon in the side for them to pop.:eek: I would rather a woman buy the right size and the proper undergarments (slips etc.). I also agree that no bloomers or a thong just causes jiggly jelly butt in most people.

Oh! That had to hurt! I can't see any good reason to say such a thing to a total stranger about her appearance. I am constantly amazed by what some people will stuff themselves into, hang out of, or dare to bare, but I would never tell them how disgusting they look. Even if it hurt to look, I'd keep my mouth shut!

:worship:
Thank you! I am a woman but I too am not a fan of the whole Spanx look either. Nothing jiggles but it always looks like a firmly packed tube of chub. Like those Pilsbury rolls where you have to push the spoon in the side for them to pop.:eek: I would rather a woman buy the right size and the proper undergarments (slips etc.). I also agree that no bloomers or a thong just causes jiggly jelly butt in most people.

Must agree!! Your comment about the Pillsbury rolls are spot on!! I used to wear Spanx often and that is exactly what it felt like. I finally decided one day that it wasn't worth it!!! I do buy body shaping underpants but they are meant to smooth the tummy area not to make you a "firmly packed tube of chub", and those are ONLY for special occastions, not everyday use.

And now there is manSpanx!! Really, my dbf saw that, laughed hysterically, then walked off in a manner to protect his bits from the pain of being constricted in that way. I said now you can know what it feels like. ;)

Thanks for the laugh before bedtime!:laughing:

Oh my mercy.

I've seen some vile outfits....and the bathing suit choices I see at the beach amaze me. However, I cannot imagine being that mean - or hateful - to say something like that to someone.

I think that was really rude for the lady to comment on the other womans appearence. I dont know why people feel they have a right to put down someone else. People like that annoy me. Hopefully one day someone will put her in her place . I guess some people just feel better putting others down:rolleyes:

[As for the verbal "attacks", doesn't surprise me one bit. I have seen how teenaged girls treat one another. :scared1:

And isn't it so comforting to know that not all of them outgrow it??

Sorry if your friends don't tell you then someone should. Everyone is so worried about environmental pollution....what about visual pollution? LOL

Ummm, no. How someone looks should never be more important than how someone feels.

Two wrongs may not make a right, but I do have to give kudos to the woman who spoke back. The first woman is probably used to being able to say whatever she wants, whenever she wants, with no one ever saying anything back.

:thumbsup2

Nothing jiggles but it always looks like a firmly packed tube of chub. Like those Pilsbury rolls where you have to push the spoon in the side for them to pop.

Awesome!

Usually if a woman is walking and her butt is jiggling to and fro that means she either is commando (sans underwear) or wearing a G String and her cheeks are free falling. Normally real underwear keeps your girly bits from jiggling all over the place. But I would have been shocked also to hear grown women putting each other down like that. Comments like that are usually reserved for when the person is no longer in ear shot, or something you say to your girlfriend AFTER you walk away. I am pretty blunt most of the time and say exactly what is on my mind, but putting someone else down about how they look, right where they can hear you, is a total @$$hole if you ask me.

Girly bits!! This is cracking me up!! I love the DIS! :rotfl2:

I'm sadden by the comments. Why, do we women, feel the need to judge each other on physically looks? We need to empower each other not put each other down... I've recently decided to stop this personally and find the "beauty" in everyone.
Sorry if I sound preachy and pollyannish but I want to empower all women and have everyone feel good about themselves in some fashion.:hippie:

How rude and selfish of the women to say something like that! I just don't understand this at all. Was she not taught any manners? Or does she think she has the obligation to judge others? It is no wonder we have so many women with eating disorders. Kindness is something we can easily give away, yet people think it is cool or funny to make others feel badly. It makes me sad to think that someone was having a nice dinner out and then had it ruined this way. At least I know it would have spoiled my evening.

Usually if a woman is walking and her butt is jiggling to and fro that means she either is commando (sans underwear) or wearing a G String and her cheeks are free falling. Normally real underwear keeps your girly bits from jiggling all over the place. But I would have been shocked also to hear grown women putting each other down like that. Comments like that are usually reserved for when the person is no longer in ear shot, or something you say to your girlfriend AFTER you walk away. I am pretty blunt most of the time and say exactly what is on my mind, but putting someone else down about how they look, right where they can hear you, is a total @$$hole if you ask me.
:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter