In the "fast pass" line for thunder mountain now

taramoz

DIS Veteran
The line snakes outside for the fast pass, the standby time is posted as 150 minutes! This is rediculous! Wow, so different with this new system, not good.

Let us know how long it takes to get on the ride.

And Thanks

By the way, hello from Texas...

The line snakes outside for the fast pass, the standby time is posted as 150 minutes! This is rediculous! Wow, so different with this new system, not good.

Holy cow, that is ridiculous. 150 minutes? :sad2:

Don't forget, Splash Mountain is closed so half the people who would be in line for that ride are now in line for Thunder Mountain.

I bet the lines for TM will go back to "normal" when Splash Mountain opens up again in March.

Did the ride go down for some reason? During our trip, Pirates got a little crazy like that at one point but as it turns out the ride had been closed. Wow, 150 minutes!

Did the ride go down for some reason? During our trip, Pirates got a little crazy like that at one point but as it turns out the ride had been closed. Wow, 150 minutes!

Turns out one side was down! Line took about 20 minutes fast pass.

Thanks for the update. Have a fun trip. We have to wait 9 more months.
I wonder does that count towards how long I've been waiting for my ride(s). :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter