• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In test track que now and have ???

mlktwins

Mouseketeer
Delays at TT this morning due to problems with design a car. That would also cause delays for single riders correct?

You could just ask the CM when you get to the loading area if the singles got to ride while you were all stuck in the line. :)

Have fun!!

If I remember correctly, single riders don't have to wait for the door to open to proceed from the design area. If the terminals aren't working, they could just walk right through. (When I do single rider, I always do my car design ahead of time in the post-show area.)

I wouldn't think it would affect single riders, but I'll be interested to hear...

Single rider does not design a car. It was awesome and we rode so many times in a row single rider. Thanks!!!
Did they do away with the very simple, 30 seconds, three-step design? (It was pretty worthless, so I wouldn't be upset. Like I said, I do my design outside.)

Did they do away with the very simple, 30 seconds, three-step design? (It was pretty worthless, so I wouldn't be upset. Like I said, I do my design outside.)

There is the option to do a very quick 2 step (I believe) design.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter