In Search of My Body vol. 10 - taking it one paper towel at at time

Wagon report.

Doin' ok. My train is chugging along slowly. I'm tracking. Workouts are getting back to where I need them to be. Alcohol is infrequent (ok, *less* frequent).

How's everyone else doing? Paula? Is it whistle time :rolleyes1

Hi everyone,

Kat - whoo hoo on the new job!

Lisa - whoo hoo on your new home! It looks beautiful.

Karen - so sorry that you are not feeling well. Everyone iscright in that you shouldn't let this go too far without consulting a medical professional. Is there a clinic that you can go to?

Nancy - Tuesday night dinner was small but nice. Dad has a new batch of wine that is quite tasty.

E - glad you are feeling better and are in the mend.

Thanks for granting me bankruptcy status everyone. I am slowly working my way back on to the wagon. I finally made it back to the gym and wasn't nearly as awful as I was expecting it to be. Eating is getting better but still not quite there. I'll get the rest of the way there this week. I know it!

Hi to Ronda, Kelly, Liz, Amy, EE and everyone else!

Lisa - Love the new place! Yay!!! :cool1:

I'm with you on the medication and mom. Oh, yeah. They think they are smarter then us and totally do stuff. Why not just say, hey! you were right, we took her off this X and now, look, she's more with it.

People need to own their sh$t.

And on that, whoa baby. Tracked it all, but it was pizza and Asti and chips and ice cream cake for Miss G's birthday.

Hi Everyone!

Lisa - I too hear you with the family! Hugs to you and your mum :hug: Doctors are great, but Ive had doctors before who I just wanted to smack upside the head!

E - Welcome back, hope you are feeling better :hug:

Paula - Welcome back :cool1:

Karen - I agree, sooner rather than later with consulting a doctor!

Kat - Awesome on the job :thumbsup2

Amy, EE, Ronda, Meg, Jo, Liz, Everyone - Hi!

LISA - Grey's Anatomy!!!!! Singing. Drama. Singing Drama. I didn't realise there were so many singers on that show!!

Hope everyone is having a great day :hippie:

Hi everyone,

Quick one. Thanks. :love: I'm not in my home yet (Erika I can give you Jean's brothers where our mail is going or my parents or the new for later ). End of the month. Those pictures were taken on an inspection after purchase. I felt like a piece of sh!t taking them for colour scheme/placement but RE agent told me totally normal practice. This is the fourth home I will have owned and I have never done it. :confused3 Wait, I make no sense - two were new.

Mom is home!!!:woohoo: I'm very sad about her state BUT it will just take time to take in. If I'm really honest - dealing with it strictly with Mom is fine - not great but fine. It's more of a fear of dealing with my entire family and knowing what it takes - as far as everyone's emotions flowing - because of Jean's mom . I'm grateful nonetheless.

Ronda - I purchased a while back but couldn't say anything until some "ts" were crossed and then Mom hit.

Nancy - yes we say Murphy - I used wall (we use both) thinking we might use different words a la chesterfield/couch/sofa - pop/soda etc.

Will catch up soon.

Nancy - yes we say Murphy - I used wall (we use both) thinking we might use different words a la chesterfield/couch/sofa - pop/soda etc.

what. You didn't like my hammock idea? :rolleyes1

My friend has totally and completely strong-armed me into signing up for this duathlon. She has PROMISED me that if I do not sign up by end of day tomorrow, she is going to sign me up herself! :eek: Can you say "Undertrained" :scared1::scared1::scared1:

Although, I must also admit, that she *did* promise me her free beer at the end as well :upsidedow

what. You didn't like my hammock idea? :rolleyes1

My friend has totally and completely strong-armed me into signing up for this duathlon. She has PROMISED me that if I do not sign up by end of day tomorrow, she is going to sign me up herself! :eek: Can you say "Undertrained" :scared1::scared1::scared1:

Although, I must also admit, that she *did* promise me her free beer at the end as well :upsidedow

:rotfl2: on hammock - I LOVE HAMMOCKS. I must send you pictures of the ottoman and cabinet (free standing unlike Murphy).

I ran back on here. I knew I had forgotten something. I was on fb and I totally forgot to say "Erika. Wow. Sorry on the infection.". You (Ms. Pep I mean) sleeping must have scared the crap out of your family members, eh?

Hope all is well.

Will catch up soon everyone....

Lisa, congrats on the condo, when do you move in?
I am glad your mom is home.

Nancy did you sign up?

I am still on the fence to sign up for a half with Tean In Training, I would love to run with them, I just can't ask people for the money.

Busy day, Alexas class had a Mom's Tea, she wrote me a note, she read it in front of the whole class (all the kids did for their mom's)
She said I was a#1 mom. I cried.
I can't tell you guys how greatfull I am for my kids.

Had some sad news at work this week, made me think. Don't let your life pass you by, you just never know.

Still can't find the eating wagon, but I did 2 miles today!!!

Nancy, you can't pass up free beer! :thumbsup2

Lisa, LOVE the condo! Congrats! I'm glad your Mom is home now.

Legs are feeling better, I walked yesterday, so I may try a little interval run this morning when I take Dallas to the gym. I won't overdo it. I won't overdo it! Anyone else do that? I always push too much and then end up injured.

Jo, that is so sweet! :lovestruc

E, I'm glad you are feeling yourself again and WOOT on the lost weight! I'm sick in the head b/c when I get sick, that's all I think about is that at least I might lose some weight! :p

Tonight I'm headed to an awards reception, I entered some of my photography in a local photography contest. Unfortunately, my friend and I went up there the day it was entered and the judge was only one photographer, who was a photojournalist and was judging stuff by personal preference. I thought it was a juried contest, but it wasn't, so he was critiquing everyone's stuff and I'm thinking he won't pick my two photos b/c they don't have animals or people's faces staring right at the camera. :sad2:

If I had KNOWN that these were the only things he deemed good photos, I have thousands of shots like that...but to be honest, those are "easy" and I'm slightly put off by the fact that he is just choosing personal preference over overall ARTISTIC photography. For example, he really liked this shot (he didn't realize I was standing right there, he just critiqued stuff out loud to anyone standing around) but said he wished it was the front of them. WHAT? (the entered photo did not have the watermark on it, you'll have to imagine it without)

craftfair117aa.jpg

It would be a totally different shot from the front, the point was to catch their dancing in the street from the back?? It's harder to catch the feel of a shot without facial expressions and I thought that I did so in this shot, but apparently he liked it BUT wished he could see faces. I felt vindicated though b/c his WIFE, and a number of people around him, disagreed and were saying they liked it and how it caught the moment of dance. When I piped up and said it was mine and that I purposely took it from the back, he said he liked it and spent 5 minutes asking me about how I edited it and got the colors I did. Gah! Anyway, ramble. :rolleyes: so, I have no idea whether either of my shots even placed, it was hard to tell b/c he critiqued about every single shot, so he could have possibly liked it enough for an honorable mention or something. :rolleyes1

I'm hearing crickets in here Goddesses! I bet you are all off chatting on FB without me! :laughing:

Soooooo....that shot didn't place, but my other shot did! I got an honorable mention for my photo called "light read". It's my glasses on a book, hard to see in the pic, but here I am with my ribbon!

honorablemention037.jpg

hmmmm....did you ever wonder who photographs the photographer? :confused3:lmao:

Lots of life-sucking crap going on right now. Nothing major, nothing horrific really, just as Kat would say "being pecked to death by a hen". :headache: bleh. Tomorrow will hopefully be a much better day all around. I'm going to do a mini-du. Run 1 mile (ish), bike 10-12, then run 1 (ish) more mile. Hopefully all will go well. <crosses fingers>

Sending a better day your way tomorrow! :hug:

Yes, my friend (also a photographer that placed) took my pic! Of course we have completely different camera's and she's not used to it, so that was kind of funny. ;)

Happy Birthday Ms. Amiee!!!!!

I sang on facebook. :rotfl2:;)

and

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers! Have a wonderful day!

I still haven't caught up here. Will soon.

BUT KAREN - just gorgeous - the photograph. :thumbsup2 :love:

Happy Mother's Day all!

And Happy Birthday Amiee!!!

bleh. Mothers Day brunch at work. Over-booked, understaffed. I'm not a happy momma. Although I did just ask if it was 5:00 yet and Stephen says "it is somewhere" so, looks like I'll be enjoying a glass of my beloved Gnarly Head Old Vin Zin in just a few moments!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter