• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In search of bread pudding and where? šŸ˜Š

Esmerelda

DVC'r 10/04/Dis Veteran
Trying to find bread pudding in Disney Springs, resorts, or parks. I know Oā€™hanas has it ( OMG..itā€™s delish). Is it available anywhere else?

thanks for all input,
Esmerelda

House of Blues is superior to all others.

I'd rank them:
House of Blues
Sebastian's
Raglan Road
'Ohana (Tambu)
The Plaza (not sure if it's on the menu currently)

My DH is a big bread pudding fan :rotfl:

Wow, thanks everyone for all the responses! I canā€™t wait to try RR and HOB both! Bread pudding is our favorite dessert. You are all awesome!

Just watched a You Tube vlog tonight "Traveling around Disney", love this couple. Anyway, they did a review of House of Blues they were raving about how its so good, best on property.
Now I'm dying to try it.

My major ding on Raglan Road is....the raisins. Now, if you like raisins, you're good. Or...if you don't mind to pick around raisins, you're probably fine.

But....if you are picky like me, and very Type A about foods you don't eat/like, touching your food....then...maybe not the best idea.

I love Raglan's and asked the GM to grab me the recipe once... lots of Kerry Gold Butter is involved (I mean, yeah obviously, Eve) BUT didn't know HOB has one that is considered SUPERIOR. I must investigate, I suppose... just for accuracy, of course.

My major ding on Raglan Road is....the raisins. Now, if you like raisins, you're good. Or...if you don't mind to pick around raisins, you're probably fine.

But....if you are picky like me, and very Type A about foods you don't eat/like, touching your food....then...maybe not the best idea.

When I make it at home I leave the raisins out. I can't make the cream sauce as good myself, though.

*I do not make it often as it's labor and time intensive. Plus really not good for you to eat that much butter all the time. šŸ˜„

Love bread pudding, these were from May

Banana Cabana-coconut bread pudding 1.jpg
Banana Cabana-coconut bread pudding.jpg
Pool Bar Caribbean Beach ( sexy side shot)
DS-HoB-bread pudding.jpg
House of Blues ( Take out & reheated)

I'd still say it depends. My DW generally doesn't care for raisins in dishes but she absolutely loves Raglan's bread pudding and doesn't pick around anything.

Hah! Too funny! I was just commenting to my husband that we should start sampling all the bread puddings through WDW and I was going to start a list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter