In search of a Disney Christmas tree topper...

KingLlama

DIS Veteran
If I'm posting this on the wrong board, feel free to move to the appropriate spot...

We loaded up on Disney ornaments last year at WDW and after-Christmas sales at department stores, and we're putting up our first-ever Disney Christmas tree this year. But so far, I haven't been able to find a tree topper that I really like. The ones on the Disney Store site aren't that appealing to me.

Can anyone point me to a site or a store where I might find some other Disney tree toppers? Thanks....

If I'm posting this on the wrong board, feel free to move to the appropriate spot...

We loaded up on Disney ornaments last year at WDW and after-Christmas sales at department stores, and we're putting up our first-ever Disney Christmas tree this year. But so far, I haven't been able to find a tree topper that I really like. The ones on the Disney Store site aren't that appealing to me.

Can anyone point me to a site or a store where I might find some other Disney tree toppers? Thanks....

Have you tried ebay? Theres tons to choose from! My mom bought a glittery white one of Minnie a few years back.

Can't really help. I bought mine about 10 years ago from the Disney Store.
1469997_980461451982775_8703242471775323207_n.jpg

Do you have the Shop Disney Parks app? You can check to see what might be available on property & order it. :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter