In room Jacuzzi

Karen4120

Earning My Ears
Can anyone recommend an off-site hotel or condo that has a great in room jacuzzi.? We will have a car but would like to be as close as possible to Disney. I found one resort, Star Island that looked good but some of the reviews were mixed regarding a non working jacuzzi. We were thinking that after a full day at the parks, it would be nice to have a jacuzzi in the room versus rushing to the outdoor one before it closes. Just hubby and I will be traveling so we only need 1 bedroom or king bed. Thanks for any info.
Karen

Many of the timeshare condo properties have a jetted tub. Generally in 1 bedroom units and larger. Best rates frequently require a weekly rentals.

This summer we stayed at Orlando World Center (Marriott) in the Imperial Palms Villas. They had a tub that was HUGE. We didn't use it. I am currently in Marriott Grande Vista and they used to have them but pulled out and put in "party" showers.

208907438_10158670131944102_1581684015247300275_n.jpg

The Vistana has jetted tubs that are great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter