• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In-Room Gifts & Shopping question.

Does anyone have pictures of the frozen stateroom experience? The photos on the website are so tiny and you can't see any detail.

When it comes to in room gifts Disney is way behind the rest of the cruise lines. Not only are the options limited but by not having a website makes it dificult for those of us who like to be able to shop online. I am not sure why they do this, since their resorts have a great online website.

Anyone know why they have never opened up a site?

When it comes to in room gifts Disney is way behind the rest of the cruise lines. Not only are the options limited but by not having a website makes it dificult for those of us who like to be able to shop online. I am not sure why they do this, since their resorts have a great online website.

Anyone know why they have never opened up a site?
Agree it's terrible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter