In Room Easter Basket Delivery at Swan / Dolphin via Easter Bunny

Mark P.

DIS Veteran
Hi,
For anyone else staying at the Swan / Dolphin on Easter, this is pretty neat...

Just got off the phone with the House Studio folks at the Swan / Dolphin and scheduled Easter basket delivery for the kids by the Easter bunny.
DW actually called and set it up, and said they couldn't have been more helpful.

Here's what we found out:

The cost is $40 per basket.
Drop off times are between 7-8, 8-9 & 9-10.
Baskets include chocolate rabbit, various candies and toy (boy or girl and age appropriate they said).

According to the staff, this is popular and booking already and they have a 72 hour cancellation policy.

They only schedule 7 visits per hour to allot "ample time" in the room.

To reach the House Studio, call 800-227-1500, option #2 and ask for House Studio.

-Mark

Mark P

We did this a few years ago for my grandsons..It was fantastic - the boys loved it - the Easter Bunny came into the room with baskets for both boys, sat with them to have their picture taken...Actually, the bunny came and woke up both boys. It was a great surprise..........Enjoy

Do any of the other resorts offer this? We will be at the POR and I would love to have this done. So I am looking for any info for the POR resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter