In-room coffee at BoardWalk Villas

trivial

🇨🇦
I'm staying in a studio at BoardWalk Villas by renting DVC points. 3 quick questions regarding coffee:
  1. Do these rooms have coffee pod machines, or older-style drip coffee machines?
  2. Either way, will my coffee supply be replenished during my stay?
  3. Are disposable coffee cups with lids available in the general store?
Thanks!

They are the older style drip pots. Housekeeping comes in on day 4....I doubt you will have enough coffee to last. I always bring my own.....those Maxwell House filter packs that have coffee in them already.
You can call housekeeping for more....I'm just not sure if you'll be charged for them.
I've never noticed any disposable cups in the shop. I would bring some from home.

They are the older style drip pots. Housekeeping comes in on day 4....I doubt you will have enough coffee to last. I always bring my own.....those Maxwell House filter packs that have coffee in them already.
You can call housekeeping for more....I'm just not sure if you'll be charged for them.
I've never noticed any disposable cups in the shop. I would bring some from home.

Thanks so much, goofy4tink!

If you call Housekeeping for extra towels, coffee, shampoo, soap, etc, they will charge you if you are staying on DVC points. You only get your supplies replenished every four days. You can request extra toilet paper and paper towels without an extra charge though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter