• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

in-room Birthday Wishes package

chip611

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ordered the Birthday Wishes or Nautical stateroom decorations? Curious to see if anyone has reviews or pictures?
Thanks!

We ordered the birthday ones this week. Besides the pictured ones we got a large cake magnet (but the candles were bent) and the paper photo frame. Ok value but definitely a one time thing

Attachments

• 27058335-42AB-45EC-8837-3F9F1B17CC39.jpeg
    27058335-42AB-45EC-8837-3F9F1B17CC39.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 160
We ordered the birthday ones this week. Besides the pictured ones we got a large cake magnet (but the candles were bent) and the paper photo frame. Ok value but definitely a one time thing
Thank you so much for your picture! I have this pkg ordered for our March Cruise. Adorable. Thanks again...and...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ...Someone!

We ordered it a couple of years ago (birthday package) Very solid decorations that we have brought back and used over and over. :)
We have also ordered a SWDAS package with decorations, blanket and pillow, MDAS package with blanket and pillow, and the Romance for two package with 2 fluffy robes, sparkling cider (not a fan of Proseco) and chocolates.

my family did one for me. but i was so excited about everything i forgot to take photos. it was really nice - decorations hanging from the ceiling, on the bed, magnets on the walls. I saved many of the decorations and still use them for birthdays at home! it's definitely some disney pixie dust for your birthday on the cruise.

Realize this is an old thread, but wondering if you order the birthday decorations - are they up the day you embark or can you get them put up for a day that you choose (like someone’s actually bday)?

Realize this is an old thread, but wondering if you order the birthday decorations - are they up the day you embark or can you get them put up for a day that you choose (like someone’s actually bday)?
Just the day you embark. That's why we skipped them on our cruise.

Although concierge can probably get them whenever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter