In response to the controversy about posting Answers to RTV PLEASE READ

Well, OK, I'm a newbie, but I found out about this board and joined because there WAS help with some of the rewards programs! I don't understand the problem some people have with this issue....if the program is getting paid based on our answers, whether it is to trivia or questions about a TV program, how are we hurting them? Morality aside, and frankly I see nothing morally questionable about people helping each other, I have never found anything in any rewards program's TOS stating that one must seek out these answers without any help from anyone. These program people read these boards, and some of them are even posters. They know that we help each other. Do you not suppose that if they objected to it they would say so in their TOS?

thanks my point exactly.and welcome I hope you stay and start posting.

Mal

PS I also hope most of the others newbies stay even the ones that disagree with posting the answers it is not that opinion I have had this problem with and I hope they realize this.

I don't know about the RTV because I don't know what it is but please don't stop posting the answers to Milesources trivia!!!!!!! I am not very good at finding the right answers :(

I think what you do is great and I don't think you should stop doing what you are doing ... that is unless you want to.

I just think that you are wonderful for posting the answers for us!!!!!

Mal,

I also would like to say that the slamming you got on posting was totally undeserved. These boards were my lifeline when we were planning our Disney trip! And I just stumbled across you answers for RewardTv and greatly appreciated them! With 4 children, I don't have alot of time to watch TV, and the shows I see are just bits and pieces. I try to do as many programs to save towards Christmas and other gift giving.

I think that your helping with the questions was your gift to the rest of us! And I offer you many many thanks! As far as the negative posts, I really feel that on any board the people that post negative responses are negative themselves, and should lighten up. Everything offered on any board should help others, not ever be addressed in such a opinionated way. I believe there are boards for just those types of posts.

Once again, I will miss your posts on RewardTV, but look forward to your others!

:pinkbounc :bounce:

I am so sorry if I offended anyone with my post. I have been "lurking" here for a long time and decided to register. I didn't go through the registration process to get anyone mad or start anything. I know from reading these boards that Mal always is very helpful, and will go out of her way to help. I am really sorry. I guess my first post shouldn't have been on this subject.

Lori

I normally don't respond to these types of posts, but this time I had to put my two cents in. I don't like to see people come to the board and leave so quickly. Personally, I think this whole situation has been blown out of proportion. I don't think cmairi was "slamming" Mal and I think Mal overreacted a little bit. Cmairi does have a couple good points and there are plenty of people who could view our helpful posts as cheating. Remember, it's just a point of view. I don't think any of the responses were meant to be inflammatory and I think it's fair to remember, as jdads2 said, facial expressions and tone of voice does not translate well when typed. Sometimes what you may see as an accusation really isn't. I know I've been a bit touchy since 911. Let's just let it drop and get back to rewarding!!

Thanks for letting me post my opinion. Have a great day!
Lisa
:D

I think maybe posting the commercials would be alright ,since companies pay to have their product advertised ...it would be a sort of advertisement for them and let people know about their product whether or not they watched the show:wave: I have been a lurker and am just voiceing my opinion in this controversy.....

Hi guys even though it look like I am a newbie I have been a lurker for over a year. I would just like to say Mal you are not a cheater and never could be. I appreciate all your help with the programs and contests and hope you please don't stop . with love tigger:D

I've been a lurker on the board for a while and finally registered because of this rewardtv thing. There is a yahoogroup called rewardtvplayers for anyone interested in getting answers to the commercials or about the best prizes to go for, etc. It's a really positive group, so please don't join if you just want to flame people for posting answers.

Well, all I know is I miss Mal posting the answers to the Reward tv trivia! I love this board...It is one of my favorites here and my own personal opinion is that it is here to help others with reward programs...If we stop posting the answers to one reward program because some feel it is not right, then why is it okay to post Milesource, Netflip,ect?? I mean, they are all the same...but I do understand, Mal...I hope we all can get along and go back to what this board has become! A community of friends!!

Welcome to all the newbies here!! Glad to have ya!:wave: :wave:

If you want to join the group that posts answers to reward tv, send an email to rewardtvplayers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com - Or go to www. yahoogroups.com and type rewardtvplayers in the search box and join from there.

I agree about the posting answers to reward programs, if you're going to post answers to one of them, seems to me you can post answers to all of them. These companies are not stupid. They know about message boards and email and all the ways to share answers. With Reward TV, you could just as easily record the shows, watch them and then pass them on to your aunt, cousin, friend, sister, mother, etc. and then let them watch them and get the answers that way. This is just easier. I do watch the shows, but sometimes my 3yr old may need me for something or the phone may ring and I miss a part.. that's what I have the group for.. to fill me in where I missed out.

Anyway, everyone is welcome in the group, just send us an email to rewardtvplayers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter