In need of the mousesavers newsletter

majumom

Earning My Ears
I signed up at the website, but the newsletter comes out June 15th :confused3 - was hoping to get it before. Thank you to anyone who can help. Please pm it to me- thanks! :wave2:

Thank you so much for sending it to me..it has some great info. I used the link to ticketmania and reviewed the ticket prices- I/m/o you still do better by purchasing them in advace at the Disney store- the prices seem to be better by a few dollars. If that isn't convieninet for yo then I guess this is the next best thing since there is no shipping charge and the prices are discounted over the gate prices.
:earsboy:

Which tixs are your looking at? I thought that ticketmania prices with the ms discount were the least expensive of all (except for maybe a dollar or 2 in some cases).

If you were looking on the disney site, did the price include tax?

I need the newsletter as well. Just got an offer I couldn't refuse. Friend of Step-mom's is letting us use her timeshare at OKW! Whoo Hoo! Had to use it by July 31, so we're going July 15. DH and I took DS7 2 years ago. This will be DD4's first trip. Can't wait! :Pinkbounc

I could also use the link. I've signed up but we fly out of Boston on the 14th of June. If anyone could help I would appreciate it. :cool1:

I also signed in the newsletter too late for the May issue, but our mid-June
trip is coming up. Anyone kindly enough to PM us a copy of last month's
newsletter, please.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter