In need of Fish Extenders!!

Chippydale

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,

I am going to be having a small wedding aboard the Disney Dream this September (3 night) and really wanted to surprise the guests and hang fish extenders for some small gifts throughout the cruise. I am not crafty and was wondering if anyone made these? I am looking to buy 9 for a reasonable price. All but one need to have two pockets.

Thank you for you're help!

Go to your local Ikea store. In the children's department, they Pysslingar Wall Pockets for $4.99 (item #202.157.64). I bought one and just finished making our FE for our upcoming Alaska cruise.

I just glued some disney ribbons and Mickey decals to ours and I think that it looks great!

I got the idea on the DisBoard. Search for Ikea FE and you will see some neat ideas.

Good Luck and Congratulations on your Wedding!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter