In need of a Bed Bath & Beyond coupon...anywhere online?

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by BC, Jan 22, 2011.

1. BC

BC DIS Veteran

I have searched online and can only find places to purchase coupons or sign up for the emails to get a discount. I have already signed up for the emails and get the coupons on a regular basis in the mail, but haven't got one in a little while. I really want to purchase an item today and the extra 20% would be great. Anyone know of a valid way that isn't a scam to get one?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. BC

BC DIS Veteran

Moderators....I hope I have not posted a question that is not allowed on this site. If so, please delete and I apologize.

4. Keira1387

Keira1387 Married at Disney August 2, 2008

If You go to their website and sign up for their email list they send you a 20% coupon right away.

5. BC

BC DIS Veteran

I did that a while back and like I said, have gotten them, but just needed one now. Thanks!

6. dimimi

dimimi DIS Veteran

Did you know the coupons never expire? So...never throw them away. Maybe a neighbor has one?

7. BC

BC DIS Veteran

Oh, the ones I have always gotten in them mail have expiration dates on them. Will they honor them at the store anyway?

8. MaryAnnDVC

MaryAnnDVC "Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless

I have tons of them because of that. There was a guy behind me in line recently, and I gave him 7...one for each item he had. He was amazed. LOL Men!

9. Jeafl

Jeafl <font color=red>Has an emergency auto hammer & kno

They take coupons that are expired all the time. I just used one from 2007 the other day! :thumbsup2

OP, my only suggestion is to create a hotmail or yahoo alternate email address and sign up for their emails. They will send you a coupon right away, and you never have to use that account again if you don't want to.

10. BC

BC DIS Veteran

Thanks to all of you! I got one!!

11. KristaTX

KristaTX ♥DIS Veteran♥

The ones I get have started dropping from 20% to 10% at some point before they supposedly expire. I haven't gotten one in a while though, either.

Maybe the Sunday paper will have one tomorrow for you.