• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In need of a beach!!!

DENISEES

Mouseketeer
So I'm in the frozen NorthEast and looking forward to some warmer weather on our Eastern Carr. cruise this coming wknd -- anyone have any suggestions of a good beach that's open to cruise goers and relatively easy to get to w/ kids in tow- in St. Thomas or St. John?-- thanks!!:thumbsup2:earsboy:

In St. Thomas we loved Megan's Bay. It did get crowded by the afternoon but we were ready to leave by then.
Last time we tried Cinnamon Bay on St. John. It took a bit lo ger to get there with taxi then ferry but we felt it was worth it. Waaay less crowded. Unfortunately the restaurant was closed due to storm damage but there was a snack shop to hold us over for a while.
I would love to visit either one right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter