In-n-Out?

da disney fans

<font color=red>Cast Member!<br><font color=indigo
Does anyone know of an In-n-Out Burger near the park? My DH fell in love with it during a visit to see my parents (I'm a CA native) and was hoping he'd be able to indulge his obsession when we head to Disneyland this fall. :p Thanks!

I went to their website and found these locations within 10 miles of Disneyland:

1180 S. Harbor Blvd.
Fullerton, CA 92832
Driving Directions
Employment Opportunities 1.80 miles

600 S. Brookhurst St.
Anaheim, CA 92804
Driving Directions
Employment Opportunities 2.70 miles

825 W. Chapman Ave.
Placentia, CA 92870
Driving Directions
Employment Opportunities 3.36 miles

2585 N. Tustin Ave.
Orange, CA 92865
Driving Directions
Employment Opportunities 4.47 miles

9032 Trask Ave.
Garden Grove, CA 92644
Driving Directions
Employment Opportunities 5.81 miles

815 N. Bristol St.
Santa Ana, CA 92703
Driving Directions
Employment Opportunities 6.01 miles

2030 E. Lambert Rd.
La Habra, CA 90631
Driving Directions
Employment Opportunities 6.21 miles

3501 E. Chapman Ave.
Orange, CA 92869
Driving Directions
Employment Opportunities 6.50 miles

7926 Valley View St.
Buena Park, CA 90620
Driving Directions
Employment Opportunities 6.68 miles

14341 Firestone Blvd.
La Mirada, CA 90638
Driving Directions
Employment Opportunities 7

We, too, loved In-N-Out Burger! I have begged them to consider moving to the east coast and was told that they would send the request to the real estate department to consider. :rotfl2:

We are either going to hike up to the one on harbour blvd, grab a cab, or make my brother drive up from San Diego and take us! :teeth:

Thanks for that comprehensive list, Danvers! And vascubaguy, I would kill for In-n-Out to come to the East coast.. I just don't think it'll happen. Le sigh. :guilty: It's probably better that way, or I might commit slow suicide on Double-Double Protein Styles! :rotfl:

Sounds like the closest location's only a couple of blocks from Disneyland -- hope we can make the trip! :)

lol, East Coasters want In and Outs and I'm in the West Coast but I want White Castles.

vascubaguy said:
We don't have white castles here either... but if we did, I'd trade ya!! :goodvibes
We have Krystals here....I heard they're actually part of the White Castle chain. Me, I don't really care for them. :earboy2:

No White Castles here either. Not that I would eat there.. Oy, my stomach hurts just thinking about it! :rotfl:

i have an in-n-out right by my house! it's walking distance! and we can smell it in the air, at night!! i swear!! :flower:

missmulan said:
lol, East Coasters want In and Outs and I'm in the West Coast but I want White Castles.

Belly Bombers...YUMMMY!!!! Can't beat about a half dozen of those at 2 a.m. :love:

Technically, the closest is the one on Brookhurst. However, the one on Harbor/Orangethorpe is easier to get to from the park. Plus, it's right across the street from the Disney Outlet for those that want to kill two birds with one stone...

That being said, I am now craving Franimals!!! (In case you don't know, it's their french fries - animal style...grilled onions, cheese and sauce)

:moped: Off to In-N-Out....

Yum, we LOVE inn-n-out burger! Just enjoyed lunch there last month, the one closest to Nixon's Presidential Museum (and library). Not sure which one but it was de-lish! ;)

And while i'm posting, here's a *plug* for visiting our presidential museums. They're called libraries, but are MUCH more of a museum than library for the general public / tourists -- the library is by special permission only.
Regardless of your political affiliation, all pres. museums are excellent and present an incredible, comprehensive historical overview of that period in time.

Of special note, Pres. Nixon's is a very short drive from DL. Our kids found it very interesting, especially the MANY visiual displays and videos from the vietnam era. They said it was a much better education than anything they learned in class.

Also, while not as close, Pres. Reagan's Library and Museum is NE of LA in Simi Valley, CA and also excellent.

rockin_rep said:
...Also, while not as close, Pres. Reagan's Library and Museum is NE of LA in Simi Valley, CA and also excellent.
Yeah, we love taking our kids to the Reagan Library, since we live less than a mile from there. They can't wait until Air Force 1 will be open for viewing! Since we're on the topic of In-N-Out, I had one last night(double-double, animal style)...right after going to the gym! Kinda defeats the purpose, huh? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter