• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

in line for Halloween Maze Green Start

@_@ You've got to be kidding me, the wait is rediculous for the next room.

i am now 39th in line for second orange room and sitting here making guinea pig noises.

Thanks DaraSUe

- pulls hair out from waiting - It will never end!
How many rooms are there anyways.

there are 3 rooms. If you are in line for teh green it should go faster now that i have finished. I was in the second room clicking on the teleporter for all i was worth. CL_red was telling me to click on teleporter and i kept saying "I am". She giggled and said no grumpy click on the teleporter on the same line as you NOT the one at the end of the room. It is amazing how much faster it goes when you click in the right place. My apoligies to those in line behind me

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

OMG. Grumpy that is hysterical.

At least you got through. I got stuck in teleporter and then booted for it.

ARRRRRRRRRRRG. I got rock!

best go with orange i have been in line for a minute now and at 34

Orange start room is fast but then you have to wait again to get into second room.

I'm in the green line for the second room now. I think they must have cleared some of the stuff from the first room, because you could actually see the floor and click on it to move and the door way in is a lot wider then the other rooms I have tried. Took half an hour to get in the first room and half a second to get through it. But the line for the second room starts at 97.

cat_herder said:
I'm in the green line for the second room now. I think they must have cleared some of the stuff from the first room, because you could actually see the floor and click on it to move and the door way in is a lot wider then the other rooms I have tried. Took half an hour to get in the first room and half a second to get through it. But the line for the second room starts at 97.

Yup same here start room line moved fast, then I hit 98 in the second room... still waiting there...

I must say, reading everyone's play-by-play posts is the most entertaining thing about this event! :rotfl2:

Number 42 in second green room and dropping fast.

I'm really not looking forward to fighting through that with everyone else after work/school... *sigh*

Lets just say that I waited for 88 people, got into Orange start...made it through the start room in one piece...got into orange maze...then instead of stepping into the maze I stepped into the "Exit" area of the Haunted Mansion room and proptly exited to castle forecourt...ARGGGGG!!!

ok- got in line in the orange maze- was behind a queue of 99
now in line for second room in a queue of 95
Seems to be going fairly quickly but I hope it is not too many rooms that we have to go through. :dance3:

12 in line... how's the line for the last room in the Green Maze?? and is the second room hard?

Oooh 9 now!!! lol

Watch out for the green room. I have gotten through the first room twice and then got line is too long for second room! Try again later! :badpc:
Of course, it could just be me! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter