In honor of the Autumnal season

LaraK

<font color=magenta>A wet monitor is the sign of a
I am drinking Pumpkin beer :thumbsup2 I'm on my second...considering the fact that this is the first beer I've drunk in about two years...I figure I should be posting interesting stuff within another beer or two.:lmao:

Anyone want to hang out and drink with me?

Hmmmm.... maybe I should hang around for some (ahem) new material ;)

Eww..Lara, that doesn't sound good to me at all. Can I join you with a Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade instead..is that Autumnal enough?

Cranberries are a good fall choice!

Hubby is drinking Sam Adam's Octoberfest so he will have one with ya!

I am drinking Pumpkin beer :thumbsup2 I'm on my second...considering the fact that this is the first beer I've drunk in about two years...I figure I should be posting interesting stuff within another beer or two.:lmao:

Anyone want to hang out and drink with me?

Hmmmm.... maybe I should hang around for some (ahem) new material ;)

I LOVE pumpkin beer!!! I can't find it here though.:sad1:

I was waiting for my carry-out order to be filled and decided I REALLY wanted some beer to go with it....this stuff looked interesting. It's Post Road Pumkin Beer.

(will y'all get pissed if I mention that my carry out involved crabs?)

who makes the pumpkin beer? I saw something called Jack's Pumpkin that looked good. We hardly drink beer at all!!

Umm- YEAH! I lived in MD for 5 years while in school and I know what season it is!!

Lucky!

Now THAT's what I'm talkin' about!!!!
173807630_37c9735581.jpg

Hubby is drinking Sam Adam's Octoberfest so he will have one with ya!

<~also Tracy, born in 1974 with baby on way...lol....
Just noticed that before I quoted ya... anyways.... :)
I hate the fact that DBF can drink and I can't for another 6 months!! I didn't even have a chance to go out and drink between these two....LOL

I'll drink some OJ minus the vodka ;)

I was waiting for my carry-out order to be filled and decided I REALLY wanted some beer to go with it....this stuff looked interesting. It's Post Road Pumkin Beer.

(will y'all get pissed if I mention that my carry out involved crabs?)

Not pissed but definitely jealous! I love boiled crabs.

Not pissed but definitely jealous! I love boiled crabs.

BOILED!!!! SACRALIGE!!!! I'm from Maryland...we steam our crabs here....with seasoning and beer in the pot.

BOILED!!!! SACRALIGE!!!! I'm from Maryland...we steam our crabs here....with seasoning and beer in the pot.

We boil them with seasoning and beer in the pot:rotfl:. Well we Louisianians have crabs and beer in common with our Maryland friends!

who makes the pumpkin beer? I saw something called Jack's Pumpkin that looked good. We hardly drink beer at all!!

Is that made by Budweiser? I bought a six pack of that last fall. Go with the Sam Adams instead.

I'm having a few of those right now. :drinking1 Tis the season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter