In honor of Kevin

Justin Jett

I will do my Elvis impression
Ate at the Coral Reef last night for our farewell meal. I could not resist ordering the infamous Crab Cake.

photo.php

"I guess Kevin was right again."

photo.php

Last edited:
The little girl behind you on the right looks like she ordered it too! :rotfl:

Skip - Will you post the picture of the sheep? It is a great pic!

How was the crab cake?

It doesn't look all that bad to me.

How was the taste?

Was it mostly crab?

lol, thanks for sharing Skip- that sad little crab cake!

Okay, I have to be honest. The Coral Reef has always been one of my family's favorite experiences. This was our first time back to the Coral Reef since I met Kevin. I wanted my picture taken with the Coral Reef crab cake to post as a joke for Kevin. :)

That said, I didn't understand what fruit salsa was. I was expecting the spicey hot kind of salsa that I know and REALLY love. The bottom picture was taken right after I tried fruit salsa for the very first time in my life. A picture is worth 1000 words! My Dad caught a great reaction picture to show Kevin.

The two crab cakes that were not covered in fruit salsa were very good.:)

It looks like there is glitter on the wall behind you.

Is Disney now using glitter as a decorating medium? :lmao:

If I recall correctly Kevin got a single "sad little" crab cake on a tire sized plate :rotfl:. It looks like they have made some changes to the crab cake presentation and given it a buddy to keep it company on the plate.

Thanks for the chuckle and great memory of a past podcast! At least the fruit salsa didn't make you as unhappy as the little girl behind you.

Skip, I think you got the better end of that deal!

Glad to hear you enjoyed Coral Reef!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter