In Florida, how much is your water bill?

Wow! I live in a small town and do not use water for anything other than household normal use. My bill is $91 a month which includes trash. I just received my new bill today and it is $158! I get this price hike and higher every once in a while. They have no explanation ever! They tell me I must have a toilet running. Uhhhhhh no I don't. Its funny because I was paying $200 a month last year for almost years time with once again no explanation. They said it was from our end. Right after they fixed the water line in the street in front of my house it dropped to $91. Yeah there is where my toilet was running from. This is crazy! I had no idea that this small town in Missouri would be one of the highest it seems like.

Metro Detroit Michigan, Ours runs about $75 per month for water and sewer. We have 3 children living at home.

Our bill includes trash, sewer, water and a few extra dollars for police, fire and parks. We now pay close to $100 per month. Bill went up when someone at city hall was not payng the bills and the city thought they had all kinds of money to spend. They ended up having to get a loan to pay bills. I live in a very small town in Oklahoma.

wow wish my bill was that little 3 of us here full time and 1 college that lives away from home except summer and breaks. Our bill includes water, trash and sewer. the bill I got for april may and June was 465.00 for the 2nd qtr, usually runs between 400.0 to 500.00 per quarter. Live in a small town where water has been a big issue, finally put in a reservoir and that is what made out bills go so high.

We are located in the space coast area of Florida. Ours is always $100 every month, give or take $5. That includes sewer and trash as well. Much higher than when we lived in Wichita.

Tinkerbelle32 said:
We are located in the space coast area of Florida. Ours is always $100 every month, give or take $5. That includes sewer and trash as well. Much higher than when we lived in Wichita.

That sounds so high. We lived there and only paid about $47 a month. Our sprinklers weren't on municipal water though.

Central florida here and ours runs about 95 dollars a month, and that is watering our yard the bare minimum. Our realtor told us she has water bills in the 200's every month with her home:eek:

A little under $70 per month and that includes water, sewer, trash/recycling/yard waste pickup. And yes sometimes we have to add water to the pool.

We have a well for our irrigation system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter