In Every Job That Must be Done There is an Element of Fun!!! DCP Report New 2/7

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by Leasha_Loves_Disney, Aug 20, 2012.

  1. Leasha_Loves_Disney

    Leasha_Loves_Disney Please stand clear of the door; Por favor manténga

    Jul 18, 2010
    I am sorry to have been away for so long!!! But I promise some updates. I have a pretty strange schedule this week 5:30 until 2:30 two days and then 4:00 until 12:30 am with a day off in between. I am hoping to get some updates done in the mornings/afternoons. Life updates might be mixed in here but I will try to keep it all in order for you!!!

    I figured if anyone is really interested I would post my twitter and instagram names. I know a lot of you have found it on my most recent trip report but for anyone who is interested you can find me on both at @leasha_burns (twitter: my twitter is set to private so if you are interested you will just have to send me a request, it will say forbidden at first). Basically I come home every night and blow up IG with pictures from my day and I will randomly tweet 5 year old things from time to time about my in park excitement. They will both be updated far more than this because it's right at my finger tips.

    Now let’s take a step back in time to…

    The Biggest of Steps

    August 13, 2012:
    This was my last full day before I left. It also happened to be mine and Andy’s 4 year and 4months. I purposefully chose not to move in this day so that we could have the day together. I had some last minute things to do such as print pictures and we bought snacks for the night and went to lunch. When we got home I had to finish packing last minute items. If you recall from my pre trip report my parents had sat back and watched me try to conquer my dreams but a few nights before I was due to leave I had a complete mental and emotional break down. I felt like I was all alone and no one even cared I was leaving. NOT THE CASE!!! So my parents did the most wonderful thing they could have done, they packed up the car and told me they would see me in two days. Yep, that’s right, the DROVE the 20+ hours so that I could have everything that I would need without having to freak out about fitting it all in tow suit cases. They took my two GIANT suitcases and all my stuffed animals. They took off at about 1:30 or 2:00 in the afternoon, as soon as my father pulled into the driveway from work. Ryan showed up that night, his mother drove him the 2.5 hours to my house so neither of us had to fly alone. She was so sad and I could tell it was going to be emotional for everyone involved. I stood in the driveway with them for about and hour and tried to lighten up the mood. We weighed Ryan’s suitcases, since I wasn’t checking anything I told him to bring a third suitcase and I would just check it for him so he too could benefit from my parents driving. His mom and sister left and I thought we were doomed to be sappy sad sacks all night. Thank goodness that was not the case. We talked about how excited we were and how thankful we were to have the other to go through this with. I felt bad beucase I hadn’t seen Ryan all summer since he had been working three jobs and I wanted to catch up with him but I wanted to spend time with Andy as well. We finally went to bed. This is where it really started to sink in, Andy and I took our turns being sad and teary eyed while the other tried our best to be strong. We took turns until we eventually passed out.

    And then it happened…

    August 14, 2012 (all of which is typed out on my iphone. Step by step. Moment by moment)

    I got up at 5:35 this morning

    I tried to get ready a majority of the way before waking up Andy. I decided that makeup and hair were not important on this day, I just wanted to spend time with him.

    I frantically ran around the house trying to get last minute items together, shorts from the dryer, an extra pillow and my stuffed dog named Loser Face from Andy. We left about 5:55 an hour before the plane was due to leave. Now if you have read my previous trip reports you know I live literally a 3 minute drive from the airport so we can afford to leave last minute (usually).

    We got to the airport and said the hardest of all the goodbyes. It took maybe five or ten minutes because I couldn’t squeeze Andy tight enough to hold me over for 3 months. We took the last Alicia and Andy picture for a while, please mind the makeupless sad face…


    Such morning people we are… just kidding.

    Here we go, on the biggest adventure of our life so far


    From there we made our way to the VERY long southwest check in line. It took SO LONG that when we finally made it through the screen beeped at me saying my luggage was late and it might miss the flight because it was suppose to be checked 30 minutes before the flight. YIKES.

    We BOOKED IT to the security line, we would have zoomed through it too had people not had out their boarding passes and ID, really people you just had it out two seconds ago… WHY DID YOU PUT IT AWAY?! It seemed we were just getting caught up behind all the slow people this morning, while in line someone commented on my new Disney Toms.

    We barely made it through security, like I was literally putting my shoes on as they were calling our last call for our flight. I told Ryan don’t worry because southwest was just a few steps away… WRONG!!! I was thinking about JetBlue. Szdigklnwerhbejl rrgsdv. We had to run all the way down the terminal, I could not run fast enough with all my stuff. I was basically almost in tears because we were going to miss the flight. Thank god Ryan was able to run ahead and let them know I was coming.

    When we made it onto the plane the closed the door RIGHT behind me. If Ryan wasn’t there I would have been in trouble. We made our way all the way to the back of the plane (so much for getting up at 6:55 the day before and getting an A spot!!!) There were no seats anywhere not to mention a HUGE lack of overhead space. GREAT, more things to freak out over….

    I was in a panic, I walked with Ryan praying that we could find a seat together honestly it wasn’t looking good. They made him stay in the back and ushered me up to the front. On my way back to the front they place all my things in different overhead bins sporadically where there was room. I must have looked like a child with my Mickey hoodie and mickey shoes.

    The stuck me in the very front row in between two very big men. I have never felt so small in my life. They came around as I was trying to force my pillow under the seat. The flight attendant told me I couldn’t leave it there and she would have to put it someplace else, she asked if I needed anything from it and without responding I snatched Loser Face (my puppy) from it as she took the pillow away.

    It was then that I realized I had left my headphones in one of my carry ons, that means that I would be without my calming Disney music for the first leg of our trip.

    On take off, which happened about 30 seconds after I sat down, I was overcome by a tidal was of emotions (mostly sadness). I could feel the tears swelling up in my eyes and that terrible lump forming in my throat. I tried to hold it in and tell myself that everything was going to be fine and that I had so many people rooting for me. After all this was what I had been waiting for since high school. It was just coming at me so fast and all at once. I remember when I got accepted and how excited I was, back when it was 200 days away. But this was really it this time, all the planning and packing and everything that I have worked for culminating in this one crazy moment. I felt like I was so alone without Ryan sitting near me.

    Buffalo was slowly disappeared into the clouds, but this time for longer than the last. There went Andy, my family, my friends and the entire world that I knew. Onto something knew with everyone to back me up.

    The first few minutes or maybe even hours I felt like a child sitting in between two grown men clutching my stuffed dog and my Disney shoes.

    It’s strange how you can feel so conflicted, so excited to start a new chapter in life and so terrified to leave the old behind.

    I’m trying to hang in there. I know this will be an amazing experience for me but getting there is half the battle…

    As I was sitting there debating sleep and choking back some tears my phone lit up


    Here we go, I was getting a little more excited


    I decided to make a new countdown to help ease my separation anxieties… Just about 50 days until Andy’s visit. I can make it that far. I CAN do this. If everyone else can believe in my it’s about time I start believing whole-heartedly believe in myself.


    The flight attendants were very nice. I think they could sense that I was scared and nervous, they just kept offering more drinks and snacks. I got some vanilla wafers and peanuts, the kind that Andy always hopes for on the flight but rarely gets. Oh great here comes that overwhelming feeling of missing again, peanuts? Andy likes peanuts, excuse me while I cry.. I feel like I am constantly going to be reminded of Andy and I am going to have to get use to it. I guess when you are with someone constantly for four years that is bound to happen. I hate that I am going to have to suppress all these feelings that are just too hard to come to grips with.

    It was at this moment that I gave credit to everyone in the era before technology, the ones who where away from loved ones for extended periods of time with no means of communicating. Completely random thought, but it made me think back to Little Women, when the girls would receive a telegram from their father and how completely overjoyed they were because it was such a treat. I suppose in that respect I should be happy that I am having this adventure when I am, everyone is just a phone call away, facebook and skype will also help me through. I can make it through this.

    I must have looked so funny to anyone walking by. This 22 year old girl clutching onto a stuffed dog trying to balance cookies and a drink on my lap.


    I tried to eat as slowly as I possible to pass the time without my music because I knew I was in for a long flight. I’m sure I could have gotten up to get it but I didn’t want to get in trouble for walking around.

    I looked at the sky mall magazine, again as slowly as possible; it only took about 20 minutes. From there I curled up into an awkward ball and took a nap. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be with strangers on either side of me. Usually Andy and I just prop up against one another. Never the less I was able to sleep for about 45 minutes. I woke up and there was only 25 minutes until we landed…

    I CAN DO THIS!!!!

    Tune In Next!!!
  2. Avatar

    Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

    to hide this advert.
  3. cheekypoppins

    cheekypoppins DIS Veteran

    Aug 7, 2012
    GASP!!! Buffalo???? i seriously live like 30 minutes from there but on the Canadian side do you live in buffalo?
    OMG ,I get it I totally get it(about the peanuts) ,although my situation is different than yours......okay so you know the song in Lion King 2"He Lives in you" well that reminds me of my dad,and one day last week my daughter got a surprise bag from the corner store,in it was a plastic lion toy and she showed it to me and I felt a tear gliding down my cheek.It's so weird how things happen like that but i totally get it.thankfully Andy is still very much here and before you know it you'll be re-united and making lots of beautiful memories together :) hang in there girl ,you got this!!!
  4. JayhawkFans

    JayhawkFans Mouseketeer

    Aug 25, 2010
    I have really enjoyed following you on Twitter and of course here on Disboards. I too had applied and was accepted for the CP back around 1998. I changed my mind at the last minute and didn't go and always wonder "what could have been". I'll just live vicariously through people like you who are lucky enough to be there experiencing it.

    We will be at WDW 9/5-9/13. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have the chance to meet you .. if you ever find a few minutes in your schedule. I can PM you with my phone number if you think you would want to try and meet up .. I totally understand if you don't .. some random Diser wanting to meet up .. I know you are busy. My 10 year old daughter would no doubt think you are a real live celebrity. Her dream is to someday work at WDW.
  5. LifeIsDis

    LifeIsDis "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

    May 22, 2012
    Oh Alicia. I’m so sorry about leaving Andy, getting on your flight, and having to sit without Ryan. That’s horrible. :sad1:

    It seems like you are having a great time otherwise! It seems like your schedule is kind of crazy but it must be amazing to get up every morning and realizing you are in Disney!

    Hang in there! :goodvibes
  6. Brenda P

    Brenda P Earning My Ears

    Feb 15, 2010
    Love to read your updates. My dd is a CP too! She has been there a little over 3 weeks. I love to read how things are going with you. Sorta makes me feel like an insider and it also gives me things to ask my Dd. Cant wait to hear more!!
  7. bamajack

    bamajack Earning My Ears

    Aug 3, 2008
    I always wanted to go to Disney when I was in college and I am living through you vicariously. (big word) I sent a twitter follow request. Good Luck and keep writing.
  8. 209Disney

    209Disney Earning My Ears

    Dec 22, 2010
    Love reading your updates! I hope you have a great time for the next few months on your adventure! :banana:
  9. enchantedrosex

    enchantedrosex Why you ackin' so cray-cray?

    Jul 15, 2012
    I'm am sooo excited/nervous for you! I'm completely excited to read this report! At some point, I wanna do the DCP someday....ugh, I need the TIME! So for now I'll live vicariously through you ;D Ps..totally gonna follow you on instagram!
  10. Windsor Princesses

    Windsor Princesses Mouseketeer

    Jul 29, 2011
    THANK YOU!!! Ahhhh thanks so much for sharing that with me; I honestly thought my dreams were crushed when I read that DCP was with American Universities only. I actually took a ton of time and read everything over and put in an application for it! I know it's super early for next year, but I figured why not!
    If anything ever actually comes out of it I'll probably be on here picking your brain for any information I can get. Thank you again for filling me in on that!

    Stinks that you had to be smushed between two giant men without anything but your puppy, but I'm happy you were able to make it through! I am honestly so excited for you to be on this adventure! It's going to be a great one.
  11. MissPrice

    MissPrice Treguna, Makoidees, Trecorum, Sadis Dee!

    Dec 19, 2011
    Following along as well. I just followed you on Instagram and I am loving your pictures!! Can't wait to read more. -Amanda
  12. Leasha_Loves_Disney

    Leasha_Loves_Disney Please stand clear of the door; Por favor manténga

    Jul 18, 2010

    YES, I live just about 15 minutes from the city. I went to school in Niagara Falls so I was even closer!!!

    Thank you for sharing that story :hug: I love hearing about people's lives and the things that are special to them. Your right Andy is still here and surprisingly I have been surviving a lot better than I had originally anticipated. They have me running around like crazy here so it keeps my mind off loneliness and wen I do get to thinking about it I am usually at the apartment and can get ahold of him really easily. Thanks so much for the support and encouragement :blush:

    Can I just start off by saying THANK YOU SO MUCH for inviting me out with your family and friends. It was amazing to meet you all and I had a wonderful time!!! Also, thanks for following along on here and twitter, it stinks that you weren't able to come down when you were accepted but I promise to keep you filled in a living the dream with me ;)

    It was so sad, slowly but surely I have been adjusting. I skype with Andy all the time and sadly I hardly ever see Ryan because we literally work all the time at opposite times lol But over all it is perfect!!!

    I feel bad that I haven't updated recently. Between work and going to the parks I have been filling my days to the absolute MAX. Trying to take in EVERYTHING. Thanks for reading along though, I hope your daughter is enjoying her program as well!!!

    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I'm glad you are enjoying and I hope to get through these first few boring days so I can just update with park things WAY MORE FUN :rotfl:

    I am having an amazing time, I wish I had more time to update but I am just always on the go!!! I have been having a blast and my roommates and I get along really well so we are always having a good time.

    I hope I can keep you up to date and enjoying!!! I totally recommend doing the program to EVERYONE, one thing that I think is a good idea if you are worried about completing classes and such, wait until the semester after you graduate. I have met a TON of people here who have done the same, you don't have to worry about falling behind and balancing classes and work while you are here, it will really free up a lot of your time. Just a thought, I hope that it works out that you can do the program :thumbsup2

    No problem, I'm glad that I could help!!! As I've said probably million times before I think that this is something everyone should do if they get the chance. It's never too soon in my opinion. Come back all you want even if I don't know the answer I will find out for you. I hope that everything works out so you can come down and participate!!!

    Thank you, thank you thank you. So far it has gone a million times up hill since that dreadful plane ride. I can't believe that I have already been here almost a month, time sure does fly!!! Hands down it is the best thing I have ever done though. Thanks for reading a long. I hope you continue to enjoy

    Thank you for reading along and following I really appreciate your interest!!! Hope you continue to enjoy my adventure :goodvibes
  13. Leasha_Loves_Disney

    Leasha_Loves_Disney Please stand clear of the door; Por favor manténga

    Jul 18, 2010
    I am on my Way, I can go the Distance:

    SO MUCH EXCITING LIFE NEWS!!! I can’t wait to update you because I don’t know when I will get around to it so I am going to divulge it all RIGHT NOW

    October Trip: I am going to have to start out with some really days news… my Poly dreams have been crushed. Blunt right? When I finally got hub access and got around to making the reservation the Poly was completely booked under the CM discount rates (aka the only reason we would be able to stay there). WHEN I FOUND OUT I LITERALLY CRIED IN RYAN’S APARTMENT. But after much deliberation and looking and calling we are officially book at the Grand Floridian. While I am excited it’s still not my Poly. I know that I should be really grateful and happy for this once in a lifetime chance (60% CM in room discount!!!) but I have not given up hope yet. I call the CM hotline everyday to check if there are openings. No luck yet but I refuse to stop until they say “If you promise to stop calling we will give you a Poly room!!!”. In addition I was able to add on the dinning plan for 50% of, life as a cast member is ROUGH. After I found that out I went and changed all of mine and Andy’s ADRs as of right now we have: San Angel (of course!!!), Teppan Edo (after a little convincing), Liberty Tree Tavern, Trails End Dinner Buffets (three words baked potato bar) and Kona (I’ve got to at least visit the Poly). I AM SO EXCITED, being here I am surrounded by Disney food all day but I can’t justify eating it as often as I would like to. I think that’s about it for that trip…

    Moving on. WE BOOKED A DISNEY CRUISE!!! My older sister Danielle (some of you may remember her from my first TR) is getting married in September and for her honeymoon is spending some time in Disney and on the Disney Dream as well, she asked us to come along for the cruise part since most of us have never done one. We leave on September 29th of next year for a 4 night Bahamanian Cruise with stops at Port Canaveral, Florida, Nassau, Bahamas, and Castaway Cay. I AM SO EXCITED, mainly for the all the food I can eat part. So it will be the entire family obviously with Adam and Andy, we will also be joined by our grandmother (it’s a birthday celebration for her as well) and Brittany from my YOLO TR so you can look forward to TONS more of our crazy antics and a full TR there as well :-)

    Other exciting news includes: MY ADR FOR BE OUR GUEST RESTAURANT!!! I woke up SUPER early the day reservations came out and was able to snag an ADR the night after it opens for Me, my roommates and Ryan. We are going to make a day out of it, we all took off and are going play like princesses (dresses and crowns!!!) all day in the MK until our 6:55 reservation.

    I think for now that’s all the EXCITING news I have to share. So now we continue on with our TR:

    August 14, 2012

    When I last left off Ryan and I had just landed in Fort Lauderdale Florida where we had a brief one hour delay. Thank goodness our next gate was directly next to plane we just got off. I was not being late again!!! Ryan was hungry so he went and bought a pizza, at this point I wasn’t into spending money so I skipped lunch. The wait was really quick. I called home and let everyone know we made it to Florida safely and that we would be leaving shortly. I talked to Andy who said he went back to my house to try to get some sleep before he had to go into work that morning and he said he cried just as much as I did, we are such babies. Before we knew it t was time to board the plane.

    I was a few people a head of Ryan but I got on and save him a seat. W ended up in the emergency exit window, just like on our First trip down with Andy when he FREAKED OUT. Ahhhhh… Andy ): Anyways I was glad to have Ryan with me this time around. We took off shortly after boarding and this flight was the FASTEST FLIGHT EVER. I kid you not, they came a round right away with drinks then snacks and cleaned up in literally 5 minutes.


    By the time we got to the proper altitude to turn our electronics on I listened to 2 and a half songs and we were landing. INSANE, all flights should be like that.

    Finally I was on familiar territory. I kind of went into tourist mode. The NOT monorail (or whatever your chosen name is for it)


    We made our way to baggage claim and I called the shuttle service that we had hired to pick us up and take us to our hotel, I believe we used Super Shuttle which was only $17 a person for the ride to the Lake Buena Vista Area, if you ever do the collge program and travel by plane and don’t rent a car…USE THEM, they are cheap and really easy to use. You just call them when your flight lands and they will tell you where to go to catch the shuttle and with so many people flying in to do the CP they know exactly where you are headed!!! We got our luggage, which was kind of a pain just because there was so much of it.

    We made our way to the pick up space and waited maybe about 5 or 10 minutes for the shuttle to arrive. Another point in travel which I was SO GLAD to have ryan there with me, otherwise I would have been riding this thing all alone… AWAKARD.

    We talked with the guy a majority of our ride to the hotel, he was from up north as well and had just moved to Florida about three months prior. Her daughter had done the College Program as well. He was a really nice old man, he also gave us really nice old people candy.

    I knew we were in Disney when I saw these


    Can I also mention that the heat was a pretty good indication as well… so hot. Air conditioning has become my BEST FRIEND recently. We made it to the hotel and unloaded our caravan of junk then proceeded into the Holiday Inn (Lake Buena Vista) this place was actually REALLY nice, I mean not Disney nice but… well you get the point!!! There was an applebees right off the lobby and a tiki bar by the pool but hey I am getting ahead of myself. Ryan checked us in and then we were off to our room shortly after. I wish I would have taken pictures of the room, sadly I did not I went straight for the bed and passed out after calling home. It was pretty spacious with a mini kitchen and room for an air mattress on floor. Like I said I took a nap, when we woke up I was starving so we headed down to the gift shop area to search for some food.

    They had a whole lot of over priced nothing. TOURIST TRAP!!! I looked around for a little while and once again EVERYTHING reminded me of Andy. Firgures. I had to send him a picture of just about everything…

    Hey Andy you need this had because you LOVE Aladin!!!

    Hey Andy, this gift shop has dunk a roos and you were just talking about them last week!!!


    Silly little things like that and then I saw my downfall

    Tons and tons of Disney t-shirts. My kryptonite


    I sent this one to my bestest friend Keirsten


    Her favorite is Tink because she basically is Tink, little sassy ball of energy and boy do I mean LITLLE.

    We ended up picking up a bag of cheese puffs and some chicken salad. What a good meal after not eating all day…

    From there we went to explore a little more. You know you’re in Disney when…


    and when all the crane machines look like this


    I think I’m gonna like it here!!!

    We decided to stroll out to the pool and there were TONS of these little guys hanging around soaking up the sun


    Of course, ANDY AGAIN. These things are his favorite. I can’t even count how may times I have sent him a picture of these since I have been here.

    The pool was actually beautiful, although I was hesitant to go into the area because I thought I spotted my future/current roommate with her family. I couldn’t exactly tell and although we had talked all the time on line I wasn’t quite ready to introduce myself plus she was enjoying family time. Anyways… the lovely pool


    I was so hot Ryan and I decided we would go back to the room to eat and then go swimming, after waiting a full thirty minutes of course!!!

    The rest of the day kind of flew by, of course my last day of “normal life”. We sat by the pool and went back to the room to shower and nap until my parents got there. At around 5:30 Ryan’s roommate said that he had arrived and was leaving POP to come visit Ryan. HE WAS NOT HAVING IT, like was not ready to meet this kid, got a terrible case of the nerves. So I told him we should go across the street to chick-fil-a and get dinner with him that way it wasn’t just awkward hanging out in our room when are you going to leave. Right before we left my mother called saying she was almost there but that she would meet us for dinner.

    Food was good (no pictures, whoops) and Ryan’s roommate ended up being REALLY nice. He was a ballroom dancer and offered to teach me a little bit more than I already know. They made a plan to meet up at check in the next morning and we were off. I was exhausted, whipped, ready for bed. So when we got back to the room at around 7:00 I was more or less out for the night.

    Until I got a message from my roommates saying they wanted to meet up in the lobby and make a plan for the next day. It was around 11:30 and I snuck out trying not to wake anyone up, Ryan wanted to come with me but he was passed out so I let him sleep.

    I was the first one in the lobby and slowly everyone started making their way in. We actually all got a long really well right from the start, PHEW!!! I feel like roommates can make or break your experience. My roommates consist of Hattie (my actual roommate) she is 23 and from Illinois, Chelsey who is from California, Morgan from Oregon, Lauren and then Alix who are also both from NY.

    We talked for a while and decided that we would meet in the lobby at 4am and all walk over to Vista Way (check in) together. Which meant that I had to wake up at about 3:30, which meant I should have been in bed like 5 hours ago. Luckily I took a nap all day because 3:30 was going to hit me in literally no time…

    Tune In Next Time!!!
  14. princess_momma

    princess_momma DIS Veteran

    Feb 13, 2009
    Hello!! I just found your regular tr's and this one and I love them! I am also 22 and also a CM. But sadly, not at WDW. I work at my local Disney Store.

    I really love your and your fiancee's love story! I love young love, and am so glad you don't listen to anyone! When it's right, it's right!! I love it! Can't wait to hear all about your journey!
  15. cheekypoppins

    cheekypoppins DIS Veteran

    Aug 7, 2012
    AGGGGGHHHHH only 13 days(almost12 now) until i am there!!!!!!
    also.....after the pic of the claw machine where you said "I think I'm gonna like it here" i totally sang that out in my best annie in daddywarbucks house...tell me you know what i'm talking about????
  16. leshunlenese

    leshunlenese DIS Veteran

    Apr 9, 2010
    can i please join?! I know you are having an amazing time!:yay: I did my college program in 2007 and i still miss it and my friends alot:sad1: but im lucky enough to still be in touch with most of them. I wish i took more advantage of things down there but I see you are already using those CM discounts. I know they gave us a book of discounts outside disney but always ask because not everything is in there. I got a discount at a foot locker and even at a flea market because i just asked!
  17. LifeIsDis

    LifeIsDis "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

    May 22, 2012
    I’m so sorry that you can’t get a room at the Poly :( But a Disney cruise AND Be Our Guest makes up for it right? :-)

    I’m happy you got to Florida and your hotel safely. Your room sounds very nice there.

    Can’t wait to read more!
  18. pirateprincess1976

    pirateprincess1976 Mouseketeer

    Feb 26, 2012
    That's too bad about the poly but I would be so excited to stay at the grand Floridian. I'd want to look for all the places full house filmed when they were there lol.
  19. Merida

    Merida DIS Veteran

    May 26, 2011
    I missed that you switched from your PTR to the TR! Oops. :)

    Okay first of all - Dunkaroos! I was just talking about them with my boyfriend as well; I think we agreed that someone had decided they were too unhealthy and stop making them? I'm so glad to see them! Never saw them as a single serving packs.. the vanilla frosting with sprinkles was always the best kind!

    I think 60% off the GFlo makes up for missing out on the Poly. What a great deal! I don't think I could ever pay full price there (the decor isn't quite my style) but it's still the Grand Floridian and staying there would be amaaaaazing.

    How great that all your roommates are nice. I miss having (girl) roommates; my boyfriend's not quite the same, haha.

    PS: I'm going to go follow you on twitter, my handle's @jonquillas
  20. Dreamer7787

    Dreamer7787 Mouseketeer

    Jun 5, 2011
    You know I'm not usually one for getting all emotionally sappy towards you guys (I kind of suck like that), but reading through your TR so far, I wanted to tell you that I am so proud of you for taking the leap and following your dreams. It's something that I wasn't brave enough to do and to see you doing it makes me so happy. I know you're going to take Disney by storm.
  21. Jazzabelle508

    Jazzabelle508 Live, Laugh, Love and Disney

    Feb 16, 2011
    Can't believe this took me so long to find but i'm in :)

Share This Page