In DL on JUNE 20? Backstage Tour & DIS Meet Info on 1st Page

I would be very interested in this!!!

There would be two of us. We live in San Diego so we're pretty flexible regarding date and time.

Thanks!!!

John

Ooooo Oooooo Ooooo... could you please add me to your list. I just decided to head down for my Birthday week!!! What perfect timing!

Just checking in to see if there is any news or info about this DIS tour. I hope we can do this during our trip but alot will depend on the cost since there are 6 of us!party:

Marilyn

My wife (Disney Enabler) and I are definitely interested in joining the gang!

Michael (Merry Mousketeer)

It'll be great seeing you two again!!

Hey guys, Pete announced on today's Podcast that the Backstage tour will take place on June 20th, starting at 9am, and will be $129 per person. There are 35 slots left for this tour, and the booking engine hasn't been set up yet, but will be. :cool1:

Ok, thanks for the update. Unfortunately that bumps me off the list on 2 counts...the date and the cost. We leave on the 18th. :sad1:
Have a great time for those who get to go....report back here please!!:yay:

Marilyn

Well, I guess we are out of it too- but, i have a feeling that it will be sold out as soon as the booking comes available...

It'll be great seeing you two again!!

Hey guys, Pete announced on today's Podcast that the Backstage tour will take place on June 20th, starting at 9am, and will be $129 per person. There are 35 slots left for this tour, and the booking engine hasn't been set up yet, but will be. :cool1:

Oh my gosh, I want to go so bad! I am scared that I have to rely on being able to book fast enough to get 2 spots....! :eek:

Ok, thanks for the update. Unfortunately that bumps me off the list on 2 counts...the date and the cost. We leave on the 18th. :sad1:
Have a great time for those who get to go....report back here please!!:yay:

Marilyn

Did i miss something? did you get a private pm with dates and pricing?
Could someone share please.
i ment to edit before someone posted. i forgot you cannot post prices on this board. Farm gril can you remove please sorry will pm you..

Backstage tour will take place on June 20th, starting at 9am, and will be $ per person. There are 35 slots left for this tour, and the booking engine hasn't been set up yet, but will be.

Thanks for the update.

Why is it that only a few spots are "left" but the booking agent hasn't been set up yet? Where did the other spots go?:confused3

Thanks for the update.

Why is it that only a few spots are "left" but the booking agent hasn't been set up yet? Where did the other spots go?:confused3

If I heard correctly on the Podcast there are 40 spots available and the 5 that are taken are being taken by Pete and the rest of that group. :)

Kayla's mom, thanks! That is certainly fair. I was picturing 100 slots and only 35 left.... :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter