In case of emergency

Bdd

Earning My Ears
We're going on the Dream on Sunday. I have an IPhone and had planned to just keep it in airplane mode in order to avoid any potential unwanted charges. It's my understanding that while in airplane mode it won't ring. If any of my family at home needed to get a hold of me what is the best way for them to do that? Is there a ship number they can call in case of emergency?
Thanks!

There was an emergency contact number included in your cruise docs--the package you received with the luggage tags. You should have little cards to hand out to family members showing your cruise dates & stateroom number. I think there is a fee that goes with it, but I'm not at home to check exactly what the cards read.

In the packet that DCL sent you, there is a page with cards that have a shore to ship number and a place to write your stateroom number. Although the number shown is a toll free number, they will be required to enter a CC# to complete the call and they will be charged a per minute fee to that CC#.

You should have received a couple of cards in your cruise documents from DCL with emergency contact info. You can tear them out of the packet and give to family/friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter