In and Out in a Day

Quick check to say Good Morning. I have to get A to the bus stop.

Thank you all for the info on Seaworld! T told me last night we may have to change our dates but with baseball, football and DVC availability it will be tough. Darn work! :rolleyes1

Anyone else suffering with allergies? I have been suffering on an off since before Easter. I have been self medicating but I think its time to go to the Dr.

Have a great day! BBL

Hey Gang! Good to see everyone here. I'm not on here as often, but I'd like to try more... As you can see below, I really should be packing...lots to do. I think I did 10 loads of laundry this weekend!!! :goodvibes

IN and OUT in a DAY!!!!!

LUV it!

You missed a few loads :rolleyes1

Good morning all!

Glad some of the old "faces" popped in! I missed you guys:hug:

Mr A has the junior yr lazies. I have to remind him to get movingpirate:pirate: I hope this is not a new thing with him but a passing faze.

I need to jump in the shower and get moving be back later

In one last time...just had to say I'm so freakin' excited to have the gang back and posting!! I know we have our group on fb as well, but this is where Mickey brought us from disers, to friends, to family!!!

Kat-- how fun to play tour guide with Gretchen!! I know it's a ways away, but in 4 years (eek, that isn't that far) Kris is taking me to F&W for my empty nest trip, I will have to match my dates with yours!!

Wendie, I feel the same way, the Mouse brought us all together and it feels good to be back here again.:goodvibes

You'd better let me know what your dates will be for F&W!!:thumbsup2

Kat- I am so upset that you are overwhelmed at work! :mad: That company mindset just boggles my mind. I understand that there are times when everyone needs to step up but once you cross that threshhold of what is reasonable in a day all bets are off. Folks just burnout! Take care of yourself!

It's a mess of a situation. We are a small credit union and like other small businesses we're struggling. They want me to start full time marketing and promotions in addition to what I already do and I just don't think I can do it.:sad1:

Anyone else suffering with allergies? I have been suffering on an off since before Easter. I have been self medicating but I think its time to go to the Dr.

I have. I was up until 2 this morning sneezing and I stay congested all day. I may have to go the Dr. route but haven't decided to yet.

Out for now, be back in later!

Popping in...

Marisa- how are you enjoying being home? Maybe we should try to meet up sometime.

Janice- is law something A wants to pursue. I was actually "inspired" from model UN in high school.

Nan- glad you're starting to be able to come up for air after last week.

Ellen- I know I said it on facebook but I'm so happy you got your little princess! I love hearing how much fun you're having with all the kids. And your kids are so lucky to have such supportive and helpful parents.

Wendie- good to "see" you. Let me know the next time you guys venture down to MA.

Julie- Have a great trip!

Kat- I've so been there before at work where I have no choice but to accept unfair conditions because I need the job. Big hugs because its a horrible feeling.

Lauren/Kat- I've been thinking of both of you because Zachy starts his little league career on Thursday1

Aimee- I've been meaning to tell you that I made the bbq chicken pasta off your blog a few weeks ago and it was a huge hit. I'm so glad you're keeping that going. I've been a bad friend because I keep meaning to check in with you.

Hi to everyone else I missed! I'll try to get everyone else later.

As for me I'm doing well. I'm just about starting my 3rd trimester. The little guy is definitely far more active than my laid back Zachy every was. I'm also starting to have a little more trouble getting comfortable at night, leg cramps, etc. But I'm absolutely thrilled! As for Zachy he is so excited to be getting a baby brother. Of course he is expecting a playmate and will be a little surprised at what a newborn is really like. He's turning 5! in 2 weeks. I can't believe it. I have him home 2 days a week and am absolutely savoring my alone time with him. He'll be going to full day kindergarten in the fall. Its the best choice for him because he is bored at home but I'm an absolute wreck. Last week was spring vacation and he and I went to Vermont by ourselves for 3 days.

Today is a day he is home so we're off to a music class we take together, then home to bake banana bread, and bowling the afternoon. I also have closets and cabinets to organize... try to contain your excitement at that one.

I'm in......Hellooooooo friends, Oh, how I've missed you! :hug:
I'm going to try and at least pop "In and Out" each day, if only for a wave!!

Life is busy, but good. Dock season is in full swing, so Kris is right out straight, Ross (as always) has a million things going on, with drama being one of them. I have volunteered my time as costume/hair/make-up/prop director for the next 3 years, so with 3 productions a year, my spare time is doing laundry and housework! Wouldn't change it for anything, and I'm very grateful to be able to be involved and give back to the performing arts program at our school!

Marisa-- are you looking for another job, or enjoying some time off for now?

Enjoy your day ladies!! I'm out....

I am enjoying the time at home but I dont seem to get anything done....:sad2: I am not looking for another job right now but I want to start school in September. My severance takes me through until August 30th:woohoo:

Marisa - Sad to hear that was an old ticker. One year, hopefully, we'll get to meet.:hug:

I would love to go to NOLA!!!!

for a second there, i thought we were talking about food.

yum, in n out... *drools*

Hi WELCOME!!!:yay:

Ok , last In and Out for me today.

Im glad we are back, I missed sharin ma goods and bads with youse and I missed hearin about youse and yours.

Love tae ye all and " talk " :yay: soon.

oh,and by the way, crazy mad dreams since Lent is ower and Im back on the sweeties...youse have been warned !!!

I am glad you are back! I have missed you!

I'm sorry about your work situation :hug: Are you actively looking? Or are you taking some time off for now?

Things aren't great in our world but the end is near. I hope to have an update soon... but it may just get shared on FB :) I hope y'all understand why.

We recently had a great 7 night that turned into 9 night trip to Orlando. The 14ish tornados that flew through DFW meant canceled flights. I posted tons of pics on FB and also did a food blog entry on my recipe blog.

YAY for someplace to check in daily!!! :yay:

:hug: I hope the end is near and when you feel its ok, i will love to hear your update:hug:

I am glad you guys werent near the tornados!!! I guess Orlando is a better place to be:rolleyes:

Hello to all of the ladies whom I adore.

I hope I can pop in even though there are a few faces I don't recognize.

:dance3:

:wave: I am so glad we are all back in one place again!!!

Hey Gang! Good to see everyone here. I'm not on here as often, but I'd like to try more... As you can see below, I really should be packing...lots to do. I think I did 10 loads of laundry this weekend!!! :goodvibes

IN and OUT in a DAY!!!!!

LUV it!

:laundy: I do laundry but I have no trip on the horizon:sad1:

Marisa – Thanks so much for starting this thread! Boy do I envy you, staying home and not working. My work situation is really bad. I was asked to take a huge pay cut or doubled workload, no choice there, unless I win the lottery.:guilty:

This kind of all happened and it seems to be for the better. My severance takes me through the entire summer. I have never been home before like this. I even had to cut my maternity leave early because I got called back... So I want to go back to school and this is the kick in the pants that I needed :yay: But atleast for now the pocketbook isnt affected and I get more time with Kady :cloud9:

Mornin....:)

Runnin to work so I will be be back " In " later.

Have a gid day lassies.

:) Morning!

Quick check to say Good Morning. I have to get A to the bus stop.

Thank you all for the info on Seaworld! T told me last night we may have to change our dates but with baseball, football and DVC availability it will be tough. Darn work! :rolleyes1

Have a great day! BBL

I am dying with my allergies. This sucks!!:mad: I take Zyrtec but some days I still have a headache and congestion. Kady is hit hard this year too. She had a migraine last night and I wonder if its allergy related.

I love Sea World! I hope you can get time in between sports and work to go!!!

I have to get off the computer and start moving!!! I have lots to do today and I have a Relay for Life meeting tonight. Nan is coming over today and I am watching Rylee for a bit. I think I will take that little terror with me to the grocery store. Thats about all I can handle with her. She's a handful. Atleast shes cute!!!

Have a great day everyone and I will check in later.

OH!! I forgot: Dinner tonight is Pork chops, roasted brussel sprouts, steamed broccoli, and stuffing

Popping in...

Marisa- how are you enjoying being home? Maybe we should try to meet up sometime.

As for me I'm doing well. I'm just about starting my 3rd trimester. The little guy is definitely far more active than my laid back Zachy every was. I'm also starting to have a little more trouble getting comfortable at night, leg cramps, etc. But I'm absolutely thrilled! As for Zachy he is so excited to be getting a baby brother. Of course he is expecting a playmate and will be a little surprised at what a newborn is really like. He's turning 5! in 2 weeks. I can't believe it. I have him home 2 days a week and am absolutely savoring my alone time with him. He'll be going to full day kindergarten in the fall. Its the best choice for him because he is bored at home but I'm an absolute wreck. Last week was spring vacation and he and I went to Vermont by ourselves for 3 days.

Today is a day he is home so we're off to a music class we take together, then home to bake banana bread, and bowling the afternoon. I also have closets and cabinets to organize... try to contain your excitement at that one.

Closets and cabinets...Hmmm If you want to come do mine, you can!!!

I would love to meet up anytime!! I know Nan would love that also!

I so happy for you and Zachy! A new baby will not come out playing so I bet he will be a little shocked by that :) :)I think full day kindergarden with be great for both of you so you can be with the baby.

Hi. Amazingly I am getting a run through this morning! I go in for a later shift, my last reference night of the semester! I've got to do my self-assessment for my annual review today. They are so totally ridiculous and a waste of a whole day...they never matter...

At any rate...

Thanks for the well wishes for our trip...our last Disney trip was cancelled due to the kitchen project...it ate up the money and the time... So this time I have a 3-day work conference at CSR and we are going down 6 days early...Getting DS out of school and my mom is going too... I have no idea how I will tear myself away from my family and parks to go to the conference, but since working is paying for part of the trip, I better suck it up.

Lauren I have definitely been suffering from allergies this year! With the lack of snow and cold weather in our neck of the woods (save yesterday if you got some!) the pollen and crap is NASTY!!! :sick:

I'll try to be In and Out later on today if I catch a break....I'll catch up with you then....

Have a magical day!

Ellen - I just have to say awwwwwwwwwww...yer wee scone is just soooooo cute !! :love:

Lauren - We have not been to SW this last 2 trips but before that we went every time.We only miss it out because we have gone so many times.
Its a more relaxed park than Disney, but with lots to see and do.
The coasters are really fun and there is lots to keep T happy.The boy loved the sea lion show and Shamus play park is brilliant.
I think maybe we would leave it another couple of trips before going back but we definitely will visit again.
I would highly recommend it. :thumbsup2

It hammering down here and the boy has a football match later , wellies and a brollie me thinks. :headache:

But before the game we will be havin *ahem* home made Lentil soup.

A quick "in"

Michelle--sounds like such a fun day you have planned! Enjoy!!

Kat--I'm so sorry work is being so unfair, and has you by the um, ah, you know;)

Lauren--I understand your trip planning frustrations. We are going to Florida this summer (road tripping) doing Clearwater Beach and then playing tourist here and there, along with stopping in N.C. For a few days to visit my brother and family and I can't make any reservations, as I'm still waiting for Ross and Kris' schedules. (sadly we have no intention of doing Disney this trip)

Ok, I have housework to get accomplished. This morning was spent at the orthodontist for Ross and tomorrow I'm doing a shopping trip for costume and props so this is my only time to dust etc. Blah, I would much rather be reading!

Wfd-- New York Sirloin, salad and some starch.

Enjoy your day, I'm "out"

Aimee – I was so relieved to hear you were in WDW when the tornadoes hit. It was amazing there were no deaths. Thank God y’all made out well.

Aimee--I'm so happy to see you here!! I loved your pics from vacation, and like Kat said, I was grateful you were away when the storms hit TX!. I'm anxious for things to smooth out for you, please keep us posted either here or fb!

It's truly a miracle no one was killed! Some of the houses are just completely gone and we don't have basements here.

It's a mess of a situation. We are a small credit union and like other small businesses we're struggling. They want me to start full time marketing and promotions in addition to what I already do and I just don't think I can do it.:sad1:

:eek: That's a full plate on it's own!

Aimee- I've been meaning to tell you that I made the bbq chicken pasta off your blog a few weeks ago and it was a huge hit. I'm so glad you're keeping that going. I've been a bad friend because I keep meaning to check in with you.

Hi to everyone else I missed! I'll try to get everyone else later.

I'm glad y'all liked it! My new camera = better pics each time. Trying to get there...

I can't believe you're already in your 3rd trimester! That's crazy?! Sweet Zachy doesn't know what's coming :) He will love having a baby brother!

Do you have a name picked out yet? Are you sharing it with anyone?

BUSY day but full of good news. :thumbsup2

MickeyShow I remember when Mr A was a baby his cousin kept asking when he was going to grow.:rotfl: Now Mr A is about a foot and half taller then he is.:rotfl2: I hope Zachy has an easy adjustment.:hug:

We had pizza delivered of course for dinner. I am so tired I could fall asleep sitting in my chair. It is only Tuesday:upsidedow it feels like it should be at least Thursday. I am not wishing time away.

It is good to be chatting with all of you again

Over and out. My brain is having trouble focusing

Last In for the day…

Michelle – Can’t believe you’re in your third trimester already! I’m so happy for you, and Zachy will be a great big brother.:goodvibes

Julie – I think you’ll manage business and fun just fine. Take one for the team since work is paying part of it.;)

Vickie – “Homemade” ahem lentil soup, you crack me up and I have missed you terribly!

Wendie, Nan & Michelle – The work situation is taking its toll. I’m starting to resent the fact that I have to continue working at this stage in my life and I’m finding myself being so envious of everyone else and I know this isn’t good.:sad2:

Out for the day....

WFD - Pork chops pizzaiola, pasta and brussel sprouts.

I'm in and out in one post...

Today was SO busy and I haven't had a chance to really read back. I promise to get better at popping in and out.

Work was good (paperwork day). Then I had to get the oil changed in my car. Then it was home to make dinner. Then UncleR and I headed off to a neighborhood meeting. We just got home.

I still need to find time to take care of other things before it's bedtime.

:hug: all around.

Just wanted to say it's nice to see all of you back again. I've missed your words and faces.

Just a quick IN and OUT
Kat ((HUGS)) I know exactly how your feeling chin up girlfriend.

Michelle Zacky will make an awesome big brother I'm sure

Janice isnt it a scary how fast they grow up:eek:

Lauren I hope your feeling better quickly

Marisa enjoy your time off

Ok I'm out for now be back later :wave2:

Quick in...good morning! Thomas got up early today so my schedule is a bit off. he ususally sleeps until at least 7:30 - 8 and that is the time I check in on the computer.

Tom is having boys night at the house tonight so I have to tidy up. They are watching a movie and then having show and tell with big boy toys that relate to the movie. I ordered a platter of Jimmy Johns sandwiches (oh I :love: them), made pasta salad and they have snacks, beer and cookies. I plan on getting T out of the house so we may go to Chuck E Cheese. A cant decided if he wants to stay or go.

Have a great day!

Oh, wanted to share. I was making the dinner yesterday and chopping vegetables and wasnt paying attention. Well, I wasnt paying attention and chopped the tip of my finger! Only the tip was fine...I have Gelish on my nails and the nail was almost completely cut off at the tip! That dang nail polish saved me from losing the tip of my finger. Finger is fine and I crazy glued the nail back on!

BBL or tomorrow when I have more time.

Hi Everyone!

I have lots to do today so I better get moving. That seems to be the norm lately.

Lauren: OMG!!! I have gel polish on my nails also but that freaked me out!!! Glad you are OK and some glue fixed everything:rotfl:

I love to see we are all back online again! I missed everyone and I am loving chatting.

I have to go but I will be back on later... IN AND OUT

I am in today............

I can't tell you all how much I have missed you. To all be back together is just wonderful. You all are the best part of my day.

Lauren ~ oh sweetie, please pay attention with knives. And you super glued it back - oh my - what we do for pretty nails. :rotfl2:

Kat ~ I am so sorry you are going through all of your pain at work. Mine is just now getting better but boy it has been a year. Hang in there it will get better.

Vicki ~ I think of you so often and keep up with you on FB but darn I have missed you.

Michelle ~ I am so excited for you. :cool1:

:hug: and love to everyone else. My mind is mush at the moment. Just please know how happy I am this morning to see all of your cherry faces.

WooHoo - LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!

Oh thanks for all the congratulation on my babies. Girls, they are all just precious. Lilly is now 2 weeks old. I have to go into Kearney this morning for an ultra sound so I will stop in real quiick for a snuggle. Liam is 4 months and so much fun. He is "talking" now and has so much to say. Ethan is in baseball this summer and loving it.

Doug and I are leaving on Friday for 10 glorious days in Branson MO. It aint Disney but we are really looking forward to getting away. The church gave this trip to us as a thank you for all the work I did last year and for our Anniversary. We are excited.

Ok I am out for today!! (are we posting dinner or not?)

Oh, wanted to share. I was making the dinner yesterday and chopping vegetables and wasnt paying attention. Well, I wasnt paying attention and chopped the tip of my finger! Only the tip was fine...I have Gelish on my nails and the nail was almost completely cut off at the tip! That dang nail polish saved me from losing the tip of my finger. Finger is fine and I crazy glued the nail back on!

BBL or tomorrow when I have more time.

:scared1:

Nice new place we have here.

Lauren-:crazy2: on the nails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THank goodness that gel is tough!!!

Ellen- you and Doug deserved this trip. You worked so hard the past year!

Kat- Ellen is right. Hang in there, do what you can and see if things even out. I understand why you are resentful, Buddy is so dissatisfied working lately too. He would retire today if we could buy medical insurance at a reasonable price.

MArilyn- you found us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

Nola has an ear infection so I am trying to keep her from jumping off the walls. Rylee got plunked in bed, she was out of control!!!!!!!!!!:dance3: She complained all the way to her room and was out like a light in 2 minutes.

I am trying to get a handle on what I need for food Saturday. We do not have access to the kitchen so it has to be food that is good to go. It is a coffee and pastry hour before noon so breakfast pastry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter