• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In all 4 parks,tell me some good snacks!

MK: cream cheese pretzels
HS: i keep hearing about these butterfinger cupcakes...I finally was going to have one on our last trip and they literally closed the bakery right in front of my face
AK:jalapeno pretzels
EP:pot stickers china

MK - Mickey Ice Cream Bar
AK - Frozen Chai
DHS - A dessert from Starring Roles
Epcot - Chips in the UK, or a Grey Goose slushie in France.

MK - chocolate croissant from the bakery (i'm counting down the days until i reunite with my love... mmm)
AK - jalapeno pretzel from one of the carts
Epcot - soft pretzel from germany
DHS - honestly, i don't know that i've had an incredible snack here... the popcorn always smells AMAZING though haha

DTD - goofy's candy shop - the chocolate covered marshmallows are TO DIE FOR. mmm saving snack credits for these FOR sure

Not a big snack eater, and it's not at one of the 4 parks, but the soft serve chocolate ice cream at Typhoon Lagoon's snack shop, or hut (or what ever it's called) is incredible. We've eaten the chocolate soft serve ice cream from the snack shop at France in EPCOT, and it's good, though a little too rich for us. We prefer that served at Typhoon Lagoon. I'm sure the same stuff is served at other places at WDW.

We just cannot wait to go and try some of these yummy snacks. Please
keep the suggestions coming as we are really enjoying them.

MK- Go along with the Dole Whip and the brownie sundae from Mrs Potts(think its called Storybook something now)

DHS- Fruit Tarts starring rolls, Stuffed Pretzels

Epcot-Almond Pretzel from Norway, pastries from France, Frozen cokes America, Chocolate covered strawberry in Germany

AK- Frozen Bananas, sugared nuts, eggrolls

MK- Mickey Bars
Epcot- Mickey Bars
DHS- Mickey Bars
AK- Mickey Bars

Man, I love those things. I need a 12-step program :lmao:

I am same way with the giant pretzels! I use my snack credit on one almost every day.

MK: Pretzel w/salt or Fudge
Epcot: Chocolate Croissants (France)
MGM: Butterfinger Cupcake (big enough to share)
AK: jalapeno cheese stuffed pretzel.

I can't wait until October.

All the cupcakes at Starring Rolls at DHS looked AMAZING.

So don't make the mistake we did, and decide you aren't quite hungry enough, and you'll come back later.

It closed before the rest of the park! Dagger!

I swear, I almost bought a park hopper just so I could come back the next day and get the red velvet cupcake.

MK-Cream Cheese Preztel
AK-Mickey Bar
HS-Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae
Epcot-anything from the France Bakery

Everyones hit most of the great eats. But don't forget the great lil snowcone place at the entrance to Japan. Gosh I really love the honeydew snowcones!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter