• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In a nutshell...

Hi and welcome to the DIS!

This board is actually for dining reviews so I'm going to move your post to the main dining board.

:)

Okay, I have only been to WDW twice, and only to three parks and two resorts, so I am not an expert.

My favorite experience so far was Akershaus, the Princess Storybook Lunch. Followed by Crystal Palace for lunch.

I also like the food court at Pop Century. The cafe in tomorrowland was good, but the one in futureworld @ Epcot was yucky.

I was going to ask this same question...

'Ohana - We love everything!
Rose & Crown - Fish & Chips and Bangers & Mash. Yummy!
Nine Dragons - Honey Sesame Chicken (had it twice where we were there 2 weeks ago)
50's Prime Time - Love the fried cheese appetizer
Sci-Fi - Not a favorite, always found food to be mediocre, atmosphere is great though!

BEST!!

Breakfast - Cape May and Kona
Dinner - Le Cellier and Beirgarten

WORST!!

Breakfast - Spoodles
Never had bad TS but Counter service is Mexico (awful!) and Tomorrowland Noodle Terrace (how can they serve this garbage?)

Breakfast: Crystal Palace - Puffed french toast, raspberry cake and potatoes

Lunch: Cantina de San Angel - anything; I like mexican food and sitting on the water

Dinner: Restaurant Marrakesh - love the Beef Brewat Rolls

Snack: PB&J shake from 50's Prime Time Cafe or a crepe in France

Show: Hoop-Dee-Doo!!! Love it!

Places that suck...Tony's, Alfredo's. Sci-Fi's food stinks, but the place is a lot of fun!

Item that sucks...Rice Krispie Treats - I don't know HOW Disney manages to screw them up, but they're really no good at all.

Chicken Pot Pie at 50s Primetime Cafe (lunch only)

Any steak at Le Cellier, as well as the cheese soup...yummy!

Dole Whips!!

Mickey waffles...gotta love them!

Least favorites? I'm lucky enough to say that I don't really have any.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter