In 2 days I am leaving for.....

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
St. Augustine!:moped: We are going for DH's Birthday.:hyper: We go every year this will be our 3rd year.;) :scratchin Its not WDW, but its OK.

I have been to St. Augustine more times than I remember. It is a nice little trip. I hope you have a great time. I love to go to The Mission of Nombre de Dios and read the old tombstones. No, I am really not morbid ;) I just find it so beautiful. I also like Ripley's but it is kinda touristy. Don't forget to drive slightly north to the outlet center while you are there, as they have a Disney Character outlet!!

We spent a day in St. Augustine in Sept 2001. We really enjoyed it. It's a very beautiful town. There was a bit of construction going on, so I'd like to go back when there isn't so much construction. Have fun!

How exciting! Have a great trip! :)

Have a wonderful trip and lots of fun. I don't know if you have any restaurants that you always eat at, but there are a couple that come to mind. One is Captain Jack's, I believe it is over the bridge of lions and another one is Fiddler on the Green. Have eaten at both of them and the food is really good.

We eat at the Santa Maria on the dock, where you feed the fish!:boat: Nice Boats too!;) We went to the Fort last year, and my DH loved it!;) Disney845-I like Cemetary's too!:wave2: :blush:

Happy Birthday to your DH! :wave2: Make sure you get yourself a gift or two on the trip too!;)::yes::

St. Augustine is a beautiful area. We did a driving tour once and I loved it. I wouldn't mind spending a couple of days there.

Hope your dh has a great birthday.

He cannot make up his mind!?:rolleyes: I told him either one is fine with me, the "vette" has a NEW Glass roof on it, so I like it MUCH better now!:goodvibes

How ironic! I'm going there on Oct. 10th!

:goodvibes :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter