Imprinting on CM Masterpiece Albums???

tubachick

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Official DIS "good
I wanted to send the Masterpiece album I have for imprinting and there's a disclaimer on the website that reads:

The Masterpiece Coverset is the most recent version of Creative Memories’ classic Masterpiece Album. It features a textured matte finish and all-black straps and coverholder (plus a plastic – not metal – stitch). If this describes the Masterpiece you wish to imprint, great! If not, you may have an earlier version that is not eligible for imprinting (The reason: We no longer carry the necessary materials should replacement become necessary). If there is any doubt, please contact your Consultant for imprinting advice.

I do have all-black straps, but what's a coverholder and a stitch. If the coverholder is the skinny plastic thing that goes between the cover and the pages, then mine is black also. the "staples" on the plastic thing are metal.

I have had this album about 2 years, anyone know if it the one that can or can not be imprinted??

Thanks for your help !!!

thats what I thought--- guess I won't be imprinting on that one :confused3 . Thanks for the info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter