Impossible Club 33 Valentines Day Gift?

NoWindows&NoDoors

Earning My Ears
Hi-

I'm new to the board, but have been a Disney fan my whole life. Moreso now that I'm in college. Weird but true. I am a Disneyland Annual Passholder along with my girlfriend and here is my question.

I wanted to surprise her on Valentines Day with lunch or dinner at Club 33. It wouldn't have to be on Valentines Day but just sometime in the near future. This might be the greatest surprise ever for her, as she knows she will never be able to be a member obviously and therefore never be able to get in (same with me).

My question is how can I go about this or is it even possible?

If I knew a member of Club 33 could they book a lunch for us or something like that? Has anyone ever done this? I just want to know if it is even possible and was hoping some of the Disnexperts could help me out.

Thanks!

-Rich

I'm moving this over there.

Basically it goes like this..

"Are you a member or do you know a member of Club 33?"

If yes. Great. Ask 'em. If not.. carry on..

"Do you know a VP at Disney Parks personally?"

If yes. Great. Ask 'em. If not.. you're outta luck.

Knox

Yeah, you need to know someone, but if you do, then you can get the reservation and I don't think that they need to go with you to the restaurant.

If you know a member, they can make the reservation for you, and they do not have to go with you.

They would make the reservation and you would pickup your tickets at the guest relations booth just to the left of the DCA entrance gates.

Candace

Good Luck! If you find some one tell my DH that would be my biggest dream in the world to go :love: But it is very difficult to get in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter