Important Question

Lyricl22

Earning My Ears
:D Ok so when did Jeff become Babylonian Boy Toy? :D

And what is the story behind it?
Come on now enquiring minds Want no Need to know!

P.S. Does Trina know about this?

You have to read Jeff's trip report to find the answer to that question. Look at day 2 when we all went to PI for the mini meet at the Adventurer's Club.
All the "pin people" having a "mini meet" She was surrounded by "LANNNYARDS" I just can't do that voice, but every time I think those words I remember her and the fun we had.
I do have to admit that was the best time I have ever had at the Adventurer's club. I wish we could have done that every night. Peggie

It was bad enough waking up one morning to find I had been christened Lord of the Happy Pin Dance, but now I see my title has changed once again. After that evening at the Adventurer's Club, I was afraid this would come back to haunt me. At least JJ wasn't there with his video camera. There are days when I can still here, "I'm in the middle of a mini meet surrounded by pin freaks!"

Jeff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter