Important News Item-Parents please read.

jupers

DIS Veteran
I'm not trying to panic anyone, just make people aware even Disney isn't sicko proof.

Our local news did a report that the other day a sexual predator was arrested with a little girl at the Swan. Apparently, a father and son had been watching this creepy guy for leering at little girls at the pool. Then he tried to talk to their little girl. They kept a close eye on the guy and caught him behind the bushes with a 7 year old. He was arrested but they found a gun in his room or car.

I don't know if it made national news but it was on the local news because the father and son that caught the guy were from my area.

Hope everyone has a great trip, and stays safe. Not that I always don't but I'll be watching my DD like a hawk.

there were several threads about this on the CB
the boy who saw the man was from NH and it was on the news here in Boston

I just hope they put him away for a LONG LONG time this time, since he's a repeat offender. The longer the better...cause he won't survive prison with those offenses.

Saw the story on CNN this am. The boy who discovered what was going on is a great kid, a real hero in my book! He deserves a medal from the President!!!

He picked the wrong state. Florida has Jessica law. 25 years minimum. This guy won't see freedom again!!! And if he did he will be so feeble he'll wish he was back in prison.

Hello Vermont!!!!!!!!!!!

Any updates on this situation?? What was on the tapes/computer that were found in his home & hotel room?? Is the man still in jail or out on bond?? We are leaving on Tue. and have a teenage daughter meeting her best friend (who moved to Vero Beach)...they are planning to spend the day on their own in MK one day....I will be in the park but not with them.

Sad but true people. You have to remember these warped sick individuals love to go to places like Disney because there is so much opportunity for them. Not trying to panic anyone, but you have to remember there is an element like this out there and even though Disney puts you in a magical state of mind, you have to always be aware.

I was at Blizzard Beach two years ago and my wife brought to my attention that these two guys didn't look on the up and up. I hate to judge a book by its cover, so I kept an eye on them. I always judge my instincts and something just didn't seem right. After checking them out, they definitely were looking at the young girls in a way that made me uncomfortable.

So just be aware, but have fun.

He picked the wrong state. Florida has Jessica law. 25 years minimum. This guy won't see freedom again!!! And if he did he will be so feeble he'll wish he was back in prison.

Hello Vermont!!!!!!!!!!!
that is if he doesn't get a loop hole way out :sad2: while we have the Jessica Lunsford act, the trials drag on and there is always a way for an attorney to find a loop hole.. these people need to be processed 123.. and not drag on for years. That is where this state & every state need to buckle down. Catch em.. jail em.. forget the trial...

that is if he doesn't get a loop hole way out :sad2: while we have the Jessica Lunsford act, the trials drag on and there is always a way for an attorney to find a loop hole.. these people need to be processed 123.. and not drag on for years. That is where this state & every state need to buckle down. Catch em.. jail em.. forget the trial...

now thats just a little bit against civil liberties isn't it? Everyone is entitled to a trial, even Saddam Hussein, Hitler, and perverts. Luckily for most of us, the later two usually kill themselves once they are found out. But for those who don't, the law will take care of them. Even though it is not a written punishment, those guys (and sometimes gals) get extra special treatment in prison, so it all works out in the long run...

also, this was on CNN all day two days ago... and from the story (which who knows how true it is) it sounded as if this whack job was actually taping the encounter he was having when caught. I can't see him getting off after having such physical evidence. even if a lawyer gets the tape thrown out, the jury is going to remember that...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter