Important FP+ Question

Postal68

Registered
How long before Disney makes the FP+ Kiosk Line one of your FP+ Options :rotfl2:

Wow, Disney Screwed the pooch on this one. I saw it coming a mile away.

pmreilly said:
Just stay on site and you'll never have to worry about Kiosks.

Not so - we couldn't get the blasted app to work and had to see about changing a fp... It took a year to load yesterday at MK and wouldn't work when it finally did load.

Just stay on site and you'll never have to worry about Kiosks.

Not true. You have to stay on site and have a ticket to link. I have AP amid my dad was going to order through undercover tourist. Even though he was staying on site, he couldn't schedule fP+ because it was insisting on linking a ticket first.

And we are Dvc. Sometimes we have a AP, sometimes it runs out and we wait Gil we get there to buy again. The renew discount isn't great enough for us to buy and let sit unused. So on the years we need to buy there, we'll need to use kiosk.

Whole thing sucks. Last trip in Dec, we waited 35 min while people were making changes. MDE was so overloaded, we could barely pull up wait times, let alone make changes. We've already decided next trip will be Universal, Legoland, sea world etc... They are just making it too much work. We like to relax and just go where the road takes us....

Not true. You have to stay on site and have a ticket to link. I have AP amid my dad was going to order through undercover tourist. Even though he was staying on site, he couldn't schedule fP+ because it was insisting on linking a ticket first.

And we are Dvc. Sometimes we have a AP, sometimes it runs out and we wait Gil we get there to buy again. The renew discount isn't great enough for us to buy and let sit unused. So on the years we need to buy there, we'll need to use kiosk.

Whole thing sucks. Last trip in Dec, we waited 35 min while people were making changes. MDE was so overloaded, we could barely pull up wait times, let alone make changes. We've already decided next trip will be Universal, Legoland, sea world etc... They are just making it too much work. We like to relax and just go where the road takes us....

We feel the same way. We will give it a shot in October, but I already have very strong feelings against this fast Pass Plus. We are also DVC, but I have a feeling that Our destination parks are probably not going to be Disney next year...

How long before Disney makes the FP+ Kiosk Line one of your FP+ Options :rotfl2:

No, to give you that feeling of nostalgia, the old FP- machines will be re-purposed to give you a return window for the Kiosk where you can the get a return window for whatever rides happen to be left.:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter