IMPORTANT: for people who haven't shown up on stimulus tracker but should have...

Laura_M

Earning My Ears
I wasn't showing up and I was trying to think of what to do. So I decided to clear all my private data (especially cookies!) on my browser. When I looked again it worked! So if it isn't working for you that is something I suggest you try! let us know if it works so other people can do it also! Thanks!

Oh well, still not there. Supposed to be DD this Friday, guess we will se what happens. I still think it's some conspiracy against people who paid taxes this year.

Mine just showed up today, didn't have to clear cookies, this is what it said:

Social Security Number: ***-**-****

Your total Stimulus payment was calculated as $1,800.00 and consists of the following:

* Basic Amount: $1,200.00.
* Qualifying Child Amount: $600.00 (Based on 2 qualifying children).

Your payment of $1,800.00 is scheduled to be deposited to your bank on May 16, 2008. If you do not receive the credit by May 21, 2008, please contact us again. We are unable to take any action until then.

Helpful Information:
You should receive a notice showing the amount of your payment. Please hold on to it because you will need it when you prepare your 2008 tax return.

Did you all know that even if you used DD for your usual tax retun you may still be getting a paper check. IF when you filed through Turbo Tax, etc. you had your filing fees taken from your refund (instead of paying them up front with a CC) you will be getting your stimulus payment by a paper check.
I'm in that boat...not happy:headache:

Did you all know that even if you used DD for your usual tax retun you may still be getting a paper check. IF when you filed through Turbo Tax, etc. you had your filing fees taken from your refund (instead of paying them up front with a CC) you will be getting your stimulus payment by a paper check.
I'm in that boat...not happy:headache:
Yes, I knew that, but I had to pay this year. So that does not apply to me. No refund to deduct from :sad2:

Also, I filed after the stimulus package was final. Turbo Tax asked me how I wanted my stimulus payment Direct Deposit or Paper Check. Of course I chose Direct Deposit.

The rumor going around is that people who owed money to to the IRS are getting their money A LOT slower than the refund receivers.

Has anyone who had to pay received his or her payment yet?

I paid the IRS for the first time ever, my stimulus was to hit on May 9. It is nowhere to be found right now.

I paid the IRS for the first time ever, my stimulus was to hit on May 9. It is nowhere to be found right now.

Same here!! We had to pay a small amount this year; should have had our payment on the 9th but we don't even show up on the tracker yet. We did use Turbo Tax for our return. I really don't want to wait until late June or July to get a paper check mailed.

We owed and nothing yet. When I check it on the IRS site it doesn't show anything.

Even though DD was indicated on our return, I'm thinking we'll get the paper check which won't be until July 4th.

Thank god I was only banking the money!

We owed a little bit this year and also haven't gotten anything yet. We filed via Turbo Tax and elected direct deposit for the stimulus. Our SSNs end in 17 and 00, so we should have gotten it already. Nothing showing in the tracker yet either.

We're in the same boat, we had to pay taxes this year. I filed through H&R Block and elected direct deposit for the stimulus. Our number is 56, so we should have received it last Friday. We're still not showing on the IRS tracker. I'm assuming that since we paid, we'll be receiving a paper check even though we specified DD.

We owed and waited until April 15 to send it in via TaxAct. We recieved our letter stating we would recieve a check around May 16. DH SS# is 02.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter