Important announcement

2Tiggies

Near to Tigger's House
I just wanted to let all my fellow DISer's know about this because I know how much we hate not knowing stuff

99 Days = Double Digits for us today :dance3::tigger::tigger::tigger::tigger::tigger:

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Wow, it will be here before you know it! Here's a few happy dances to celebrate.....

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

happy banana day :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I'll accept your delivery of my 5 a day. Mickey waffles for dinner tonight :woohoo:

Thanks all :goodvibes Lyndon, you're going the same day as us? Happy 99! It's been a crazy busy one so that's helping fast track us to 98 lol.

That has to be the best news I've heard all day ........ If I could do dancing bananas I would but I'm on my iPad so I can't

Thanks all :goodvibes Lyndon, you're going the same day as us? Happy 99! It's been a crazy busy one so that's helping fast track us to 98 lol.

Not unless you're putting me in your suitcase lol. We are going on 9th September another 182 days.

Lyndon :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter