Impatiently waiting for it to rain!!!

oh wow! they are totally cool! Did you buy them from the disney store?

We actually went on a spontaneous 5 day trip to Disneyland for Mother's Day (just myself and our two boys, planned and organised 2 days beforehand!!) and I found them in the Launch Bay. They were too big to fit in our suitcases so they shipped them directly back to Australia for us...... and by us, I mean me! lol

We actually went on a spontaneous 5 day trip to Disneyland for Mother's Day (just myself and our two boys, planned and organised 2 days beforehand!!) and I found them in the Launch Bay. They were too big to fit in our suitcases so they shipped them directly back to Australia for us...... and by us, I mean me! lol

What a great trip! How totally awesome! They are truly great umbrellas! I will not show my DH though as we are currently debating between Europe (France, Italy and Germany) and the USA a trip for next year in June/July...these might sway him and I will no chance (again) for getting back to Europe! LOL

Given the wind with the rain presume you didn't get a chance to use them this weekend - lol (love them and love spontaneous Mothers Day idea too!)

Given the wind with the rain presume you didn't get a chance to use them this weekend - lol (love them and love spontaneous Mothers Day idea too!)
They are awesome! Is it raining enough for you today lol :P

I was so excited to see that rain had been forecast for Saturday! After the torrential downpours all morning, I took our eldest son for a drive down to the big Timezone at the Gold Coast and we proudly walked up the Cavil Ave mall fighting the urge to start a lightsaber battle. It only took about 2 minutes before someone come out of their business to inquire where we got them from :p There are a lot of us Star Wars nerds out there!!! lol

Oh that is so awesome! I'm going to do that one day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter