• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Immigration

NatsyNoo

Earning My Ears
We are non-US citizens looking to do a 7 night western cruise in September 2012

On my last Disney Cruise in 2002, I remember having to get up really early a couple of days to do passport checks/immigration

Is this still the same?

If so, can you tell me which ports and the times we have to be up (roughly)?

Thanks

It actually depends now on what country you are from. As far as know they allow Canadians to keep there passports and leave the port just like Americans do. All others surrender there passports and have to go through immigration on the ship before the ship is cleared.

It actually depends now on what country you are from. As far as know they allow Canadians to keep there passports and leave the port just like Americans do. All others surrender there passports and have to go through immigration on the ship before the ship is cleared.

Hi, this is not true anymore, I sailed in Feb 2010 on the western, I'm british and we did not surrender our passports, or have to go to a early meeting on the last morning. As far as I could tell no one of any nationality had to surrender their passports either.

Hi, this is not true anymore, I sailed in Feb 2010 on the western, I'm british and we did not surrender our passports, or have to go to a early meeting on the last morning. As far as I could tell no one of any nationality had to surrender their passports either.

Just sailed on the 4 night Bahamas, same experience. Did not surrender passport and no early meeting. Also from the UK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter