Immigration docs?

Mickey Fliers

DIS Veteran
So, we sail one week from today!!! I was reading my passporter last night and it said we needed immigration docs. I printed everything from the DCL site and I am not seeing them. Anyone know what they look like? Can I get them at the port?

I have printed my Cruise Contract and Payment Authorization forms. That is all I am seeing on DCL's site.

Thanks!

There used to be an immigration form that you had to fill out for the Bahamas. However, DCL now gives that information to the Bahamaian government electronically, so there is no longer a need to fill out a form.

That's the beauty of the on line stuff....no printed book is ever fully up to date, no matter how hard the passporter people try!

There used to be an immigration form that you had to fill out for the Bahamas. However, DCL now gives that information to the Bahamaian government electronically, so there is no longer a need to fill out a form.

When did this start? Cause that's very cool. Last February we still got the forms in our cruise docs and had to fill them out.

I know I didn't have to fill out the forms for my March cruise last year, so it wasn't too much longer after your Feb cruise.

That's awesome! While it's no big deal to fill them out, it will be really nice not to have to do 4 of them. It just gets easier and easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter