• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Imagineer Dinner - Only at Brown Derby?

synlight

Mouseketeer
I took a gander at the WDW website, and it the only place I could find the Dinner with an Imagineer was at the Brown Derby. DF really wants to do this, but we already have a Fantasmic package at the Brown Derby. I'm also thinking that Deluxe DIning Plan won't cover this, correct? ANy info would be very helpful TYVM!!! :thumbsup2

I've done Lunch with an Imagineer several times at the Brown Derby, and years ago I did a couple of Dinners at Artist Point, but I thought I had read that when they re-started the Dinner program that they moved it over to the Flying Fish?

And yes, in either case, dining plan credits do not cover these events. They are held with a credit card when you book, and you may pay with the credit card, room charge, or cash on the day of the meal.

They are definitely doing Dinner with an Imagineer at Flying Fish... There was a sign at the front desk last week listing the available dates.

There's no Imagineer Dinner at Brown Derby...it's lunch only. They do dinner at Flying Fish but I don't know which days they have it, or how fast it books up.

These events are not covered by DDP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter