Imagine.. you are zooming along in a convertible

WDWfan uk

<font color=red>.... but you can call me Shirley :
.....on a hot Summer's day, what fave track would you be playing?

Mine might be "Walk This Way" (Run DMC/Aerosmith) or "Easy Living" (Uriah Heep) ......... what will you have blaring out of your speakers :teeth: ?

..mine would be my Illuminations CD, at full volume! (I've nearly worn it out!:teeth: )

Stephanie... don't like the standard cruiser, but I have to admit, the rag-top looks the biz!

Mike:D

Kaylee.. oh, yeah, 'Illuminations' really hits the spot!:teeth:..not sure the 'Lion King' or 'Under the Sea' etc would work for me, though!:p

Mine would be.'I Love Rock'N'Roll by Joan Jett,played very loud!

We did have a convertible in Feb when it was just the two of us,I would highly reccomend this for couples (no kids!)

I like Driving in my car. Madness. Lets hope the weather changes soon so we can! Have a good Easter all
Regards Denise:tongue:

I've got a 206 cabriolet and driving along with the music blaring is the best!

I'm not sure what my favourite is though. At the moment I would say probably Justin Timberlakes album - it's ace!:teeth:

driving from the airport to Disney I'd be played Homeward Bound by Simon & Garfunkel :sunny:

Originally posted by Olaf
Take a gander

LOL, Steph - is my London accent finally rubbing off on ya:crazy:

Mine would have to be One Wild Night by the one and only Bon Jovi::yes::

Originally posted by Mrs Dazzle
LOL, Steph - is my London accent finally rubbing off on ya:crazy:

Probably. :teeth: We say "gander" over here too though, mostly in the South.

I was shown a program, "The Story of English" when I was in school, and it said that the English spoken by the hill people of Virginia, North Carolina, etc., is probably the closest to what the original colonists spoke. It was a neat program, very interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter