• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Imagination Movers

kit0214

Earning My Ears
Anyone know why Imagination Movers merchandise is not sold at the theme parks. I can understand why they may not have a show because of the artists and their home location but why not have some merchandise in the gift shops located near disney junior at Hollywood Studios?

Actually after their third season finished taping IM are no longer affiliated with Disney. My assumption is that Disney still owns the rights to the shows they filmed, but they're no longer under contract with them.

That being said last time we went I was bummed about the lack of Disney Junior merch available. Hoping it will be a bit better this time, would love something Doc McStuffins for DD!!

The only Disney Junior stuff I saw in August was Jake and Neverland Pirates and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse merchandise. Although Disney Jr. shows are popular with families, its not worth it to plug much in the parks. You'll do better finding merchandise at your local retailers or occasionally Disneystore.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter