Imagination Movers - Live Show

Goofy_Dad_24

I got my swin trunks, and my flippy floppies
We are taking DS3 to see it tonight. Has anyone seen it yet? Did they start the show on time? Is there any kind of preshow, or is it just the Movers? How did you kids enjoy it?

We saw the Movers back in October. It was SO GOOD!!!!! My son LOVED it and even my husband and I really enjoyed it. The show did start on time and there wasn't really any kind of pre-show. They do have a huge screen set up and they show Playhouse Disney stuff before the show starts. It kept my son entertained while we were waiting.

During the show the Movers spent a lot of time out in the audience meeting the kids. It was GREAT! I can't say enough about it. We are hoping they will come back to our area so we can see them again :)

We saw them in the Tampa area last year and had a blast. I sent them a note (through their website) and mentioned we were bringing my son for his b-day. After the last song, Rich said "Happy Birthday Brady" before leaving the stage. His face lit up. It was great.

They did start on time and their wasn't a pre show. We woluld go back to see them if they came again.

DH took my 5yo to see it in Durham back in October and they had a wonderful time! DS talked about it for days and Dh said it was a great show. As a pp mentioned, there wasn't really a preshow, just a movie screen with playhouse disney stuff on it (it confused DS, he thought there was going to be a movie and he doesn't like movies).

I work with these guys, please give me all the feedback you can regarding the show!! And thanks to those who already have posted. I really like learning more about the musicians I work with and I'm not likely to go to a show so your FB will really help. :)

The show was great!! We were right on time, almost late and my husband had to go park the car. Luckily they started about 5 mins late so he didn't miss anything. The only thing I was a little disappointed about was that all the songs were from last season and the older cd. I have been pumping the new CD into my son and they just did a little compliation of new songs at the end. The concert was exactly the same as it was in Feb. Luckily my son is only 2 so he didn't car but that would be the only thing I would change, add the new songs!!

So as everyone pretty much already stated, the show was awesome. DS3 LOVED it and didn't stop talking about it until we got him into bed and left the room. We were sitting in the mezzanine, and mover Rich came up top for a couple songs, and gave DS3 a high five. I would definitely highly recommend this to anyone whose kids watch the show or enjoy their music.

I work with these guys, please give me all the feedback you can regarding the show!! And thanks to those who already have posted. I really like learning more about the musicians I work with and I'm not likely to go to a show so your FB will really help. :)

Kerri, I did not know this!!! Tell Mover Rich I have crush on him, please. :lovestruc

:rotfl:

But really, I'm serious.

Mover Scotty is mine!!!!

I know this will bring back an older post but we just got home from their show in Seattle. It was wonderful and my son loved that he was able to high five Mover RIch. He loves his movers. Great show if a little loud. Just in case the family who was dressed up as the movers, Nina and wherehouse mouse are disboarders I just have to say your costumes were amazing. TO the previous poster who works with the movers tell them thank you from those of us in the NW for having a show out here.

My kids are nuts about the Movers. Especially my 2 year old. We sing Movers songs every night as part of our bedtime routine. Being originally from NOLA I really love seeing these guys do so well. They are great!

Anyway, We saw them in Dallas in March for my 4 year old's birthday. We had a GREAT time. My only regret was that I was probably the ONLY mother that followed the venues "no camera" rule and I am sick over it b/c my 4 year old son managed to get ON STAGE! He just very casually walked on and went right up to Smitty and started talking to him. The guys were great about it and worked it into the show. DH and I (along with many of the parents at the show!) were laughing so hard we were in tears - he STILL almost a year later talks about being on stage with the Movers and tells everyone he is a Mover.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter