I'm.........

^mixed day for you. How often are you to get CT scans?

I’m hoping the next book I grabbed before the library closed is better than the first two.

^mixed day for you. How often are you to get CT scans?

I’m hoping the next book I grabbed before the library closed is better than the first two.
third time I have had face cancer, first time on CT scans. First time was just a blemish, doctor put a hole in my cheek, that i laid down on the floor, a golf ball would not roll out, 7 months later, while in Oregon, a ant hill began to form on my cheek, like those ants between cracks in sidewalks, arrived back down in Yuma and my Dr says get your life in order, you are in trouble, but during the surgery, the cancer did not invade my head, but instead made , for lack of a better concept, made pudding, so that saved my life.....now , in the same area, what I thought was scar tissue from the surgery is a tumor and during an exam found a tumor under my jaw bone near the throyid, but two DRS say this is removal by pill problem, two more DRs to give their opion, with photos in hand. ....but hey, I am fine, all those folks who say they had to walk home in snow as grade school kids,,,,I had to walk home everyday in Joshua tree sun....laying down the foundation my face cancer.

I am setting up my outdoor sofa TV theater, tonight and until Sunday, are the last cold nights on my porch, come Wednesday, bye-bye 70 degree nights. I just love cold, bone chilling 68 degree nights and now it looks like I have to wait till November. The upside, pool will now warm up for swimming, and I love swimming at night under the stars.

^Bone chilling 68°!:lmao:

I am laughing!:goodvibes

Then I read about your cancer...and wish you success in your battle! :flower3:

third time I have had face cancer, first time on CT scans. First time was just a blemish, doctor put a hole in my cheek, that i laid down on the floor, a golf ball would not roll out, 7 months later, while in Oregon, a ant hill began to form on my cheek, like those ants between cracks in sidewalks, arrived back down in Yuma and my Dr says get your life in order, you are in trouble, but during the surgery, the cancer did not invade my head, but instead made , for lack of a better concept, made pudding, so that saved my life.....now , in the same area, what I thought was scar tissue from the surgery is a tumor and during an exam found a tumor under my jaw bone near the throyid, but two DRS say this is removal by pill problem, two more DRs to give their opion, with photos in hand. ....but hey, I am fine, all those folks who say they had to walk home in snow as grade school kids,,,,I had to walk home everyday in Joshua tree sun....laying down the foundation my face cancer.
Prayers for strength.

Best of luck to you.

68 degrees is a little chilly, I agree.

Brandi, is your trip on?

Up, did my first walk.......waiting for DH to get up so I can go for the second walk and get going with other things

I'm gong to be doing some not-so-fun chores today. The main one being sealing the granite counters :rolleyes:
Been putting it off too long, so now is a good time to do it.

Brandi, is your trip on?

Up, did my first walk.......waiting for DH to get up so I can go for the second walk and get going with other things
I called yesterday and we are still on.
Not finished packing but almost there.

Going to pick up truck in 2.5 hours. Leaving at 3am tomorrow, 2 days straight of driving we will be there.

Ok...pretty soon, you will be ready!

Just returned from a walk with Gus and Tom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter