I'm.........

I'm tired of all the rain we've been having.
50% off all my flowers are dead :-(
We haven't cut our back lawn in over a week due to standing water.
The mosquitoes are relentless.
It really stinks!!
I'm moving to the desert!!!

LOL....are you sure? We're 115 here! DS's AC went out....at least it is only one of them. And the AC repair is swamped with lots of broken units

I'm watching an old TV series.....almost done with it

LOL....are you sure? We're 115 here! DS's AC went out....at least it is only one of them. And the AC repair is swamped with lots of broken units

I am done with the hear, I think SLO really needs to think about moving to the desert. She would want the rain back…:rotfl2:

I am done with the hear, I think SLO really needs to think about moving to the desert. She would want the rain back…:rotfl2:

Isn't that the truth.....and we are just starting the hot weather....several more months of it to go.
She would not want the electric bills for cooling either ;)

LOL!!! We are so sure!! We were in Vegas the beginning of the month and we loved it.:love:
I especially loved not having all the gnats, mosquitoes and other annoying bugs due to rain and dampness.
We hate the weather here!!:crazy2:
The winters are to cold and you can't enjoy the summer due to the mosquitoes
Yuck yuck yuck!!!:crazy2:

I am done with the hear, I think SLO really needs to think about moving to the desert. She would want the rain back:rotfl2:

LOL!!!
Nope nope nope - all this rain is yucky:crazy2:
Cloudy, gloomy, humid - it's all blah!!!:worried:
The sunshine in the desert was so good for my soul those 5 days.
We loved it!!!:goodvibes

Isn't that the truth.....and we are just starting the hot weather....several more months of it to go.
She would not want the electric bills for cooling either ;)

It would probably be no different than my bills.
Between heating the hot tub in 0 degree weather and heating the pool in 75 degree weather my gas/electric bill make me ill. :crazy2:

Yep....we are convinced that we are moving west someday.
Hopefully my girls will come visit me out there.
I don't want to be sitting outside without any mosquitoes and have it be just DH and I.
Then I'll be bored:rolleyes::rotfl:

Oh......I'm patiently waiting to leave work so I can pick up DH and go see Jurassic World.

I'm just heart sick today.

I need a vacation…
:hug: Jo.....sorry

Slo.....5 days is a lot different than 4-5 months!
I lived in Seattle for over 30 years with lots of ran and loved it!

I'm waiting for family to arrive for swimming

Hugs to you @usnuzuloose :hug:

I'm hoping that the rain stops (yes, it's still raining around here:rolleyes:) so DD's softball tournament isn't cancelled tomorrow. The remainder of the pool play games were already cancelled for today. They were able to play one of the games this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter