I'm.........

I'm watching the Weather Channel! Happy to be inside as I see temps and wind chills around here!

Nancy - you are brave to go COSTCO on a Saturday.

I am up getting ready for another showing and then we will go out for breakfast.

Yesterday's showing went well; they stayed over an hour even in the bitter cold.

Our agent thinks we may end up with multiple bids!!!

Multiple bids would be great!
I go to Costco every Saturday.....as soon as they open. Not bad at all.

I'm going to help DH make a photo book today

Thanks bobbi and Nancy!

Almost anytime at our Costco is a disaster around here. I've found crowds up until 9:30 pm.

I'm quite hungry. Hubby is supposed to take me for a Valentine's lunch today, but he is otherwise preoccupied.

Enjoy your special lunch! We had a roasted chicken from Sam's, and it was delicious!

I'm done ordering my pictures....now to help DH make his photo book.

We have a lot of Costcos......so if you go early, they aren't too bad. I was in and out by 10

I'm watching Downton Abby. We bought the whole season, I have lots to enjoy!

Well now......

I'm stuffed. He took me out for seafood! Lobster Tail, Shrimp, Salad and bread. UGH! Misery!! HAHAHA

Nancy - you are brave to go COSTCO on a Saturday.

I am up getting ready for another showing and then we will go out for breakfast.

Yesterday's showing went well; they stayed over an hour even in the bitter cold.

Our agent thinks we may end up with multiple bids!!!
:yay::thumbsup2:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter