I'm working at Five Guys now.

SpaceMtnFan

My Misson if I choose to accept it... ( and I will
4 weeks ago I left Wendy's to accept a Job at Five Guys Burgers and Fries in Lewis Center Ohio. Since being hired I have enjoyed working there as a Cashier. I work with great Co-workers and Managers. And the food is awesome:thumbsup2

4 weeks ago I left Wendy's to accept a Job at Five Guys Burgers and Fries in Lewis Center Ohio. Since being hired I have enjoyed working there as a Cashier. I work with great Co-workers and Managers. And the food is awesome:thumbsup2

Glad you're enjoying it, much nicer to work in a place you enjoy. I have heard really good things about the food but haven't had the chance to eat at one at yet.

Glad you're enjoying it, much nicer to work in a place you enjoy. I have heard really good things about the food but haven't had the chance to eat at one at yet.
The Burgers are soooo good. We cut our own fries from whole Potatoes

The one I work at is on State Rt 23 in lewis Center ohio next to the Super Wal-Mart

Five Guys needs a smaller portion of fries.

:thumbsup2So true. Enjoy the burgers but if eating there by myself at lunch I feel I 'm wasting money getting the fries (which are good btw).
Congrats on the job OP.

I LOVEEEE Five Guys!

The burgers are amazing, and (at least at my location) the 'small' fries is a paper lunch bag. Seriously, it's like 2 lbs. of fries... REALLY good fries!

I'm hungry now!

We do have Veggie Burgers and just a few weeks ago we introduces to Five Guys a BLT sandwich

mikelan6 said:
Five Guys needs a smaller portion of fries.

A few months ago we added a small portion of fries that serves 1 person

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter